ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Honolulu International Center, Hawaii - January 22, 1973
Richard Upper
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Not NYC but San Francisco: Jerry to start as Mrs. Robinson (NSC) Return to archive
05-14-03 10:58 PM
CS Ex-Mrs. Jagger to star as Mrs. Robinson in S.F.

Jerry Hall, the supermodel turned actress best known as Mick Jagger's ex-wife, will star in the San Francisco production of ``The Graduate.''

Hall first stepped into the role of Mrs. Robinson, which includes an infamous nude scene, during the show's London run.

Terry Johnson's play, based on Mike Nichols' 1967 film classic, will come to San Francisco as part of the 2003-2004 Best of Broadway season. Date and location will be announced later.

Call (415) 551-2050 or go to www.bestofbroadway-sf.com.
05-15-03 05:07 AM
luxury1 Oh great, now parmeda, LadyJane and I can snag some tix to SanFran to peek at those "two fried eggs in the gloaming." Quick, girls, break out the credit card.
05-15-03 11:17 AM
parmeda LMFAO!

Lux...wait for me hon.
Yeah, I'll be there!

(...over my rotting corpse!)
05-15-03 12:28 PM
jb ?
05-15-03 01:03 PM
LadyJane
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Oh great, now parmeda, LadyJane and I can snag some tix to SanFran to peek at those "two fried eggs in the gloaming." Quick, girls, break out the credit card.

We HAVE to get front row tickets, don't ya think?

LadyJ.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003