ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Honolulu International Center, Hawaii - January 22, 1973
Richard Upper
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I just know y'all miss me! Return to archive
05-13-03 11:51 PM
nankerphelge 'Pumping Party' Trial: 'Bizarre, Flamboyant, Unusual"
Transsexuals Testify Against Men Accused Of Deadly Silicone Injection

POSTED: 6:24 p.m. EDT May 12, 2003

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. -- In the opening statements of a Fort Lauderdale murder trial, one lawyer told jurors to be ready for the "bizarre, flamboyant and unusual."

The trial is for two men, one who looks like a woman, both accused of killing a woman at a "pumping party" where they injected silicone to enlarge her buttocks.

Mark Hawkins and Donnie Hendricks, who prefers to use the name "Viva," are accused practicing medicine without a license, and of injecting so much silicone into Vera Lawrence (pictured, left) that it caused her death.

The pair is alleged to have injected 12,000 cc's of industrial strength silicone into each of Lawrence's buttocks.

According to witnesses in pre-trial hearings, Hawkins and Hendricks charged up to $1,000 per pumping party. Most of the witnesses are transsexual men who went to the parties for "body-sculpting."

Defense attorney George Reres said it was Lawrence's desire to have "insane" amount of silicone injected into her body over the course of five years that over time caused her to essentially take her own life.

Reres also told jurors to be prepared to hear testimony from witnesses who are not just "drag queens, but are also drama queens."
05-13-03 11:57 PM
parmeda Truly, you are the only individual I can think of that can pull this kind of shit off, lol...

And yes, I miss ya...
05-14-03 12:03 AM
Maxmeister Pumping parties my ass. I've been to several "pumping parties" that included copious amounts of injecting but it sure the hell wasn't silicone.

Rick
05-14-03 07:41 AM
LadyJane Hey Nanky--Who are you kidding? You may have pulled this off the Net....but YOU are representing the transsexuals, aren't ya??? LOL.

How's that Florida weather? Better call jb. Better yet...drop in on him and get the real scoop on his secretary.

LadyJ.

[Edited by LadyJane]
05-14-03 08:13 AM
Factory Girl Does jb represent these people?
05-14-03 10:02 AM
Sir Stonesalot Maxmeister....

So you went to "hot beef injection" parties with Trannys? Did you pump the Trannys or did they pump you?

I can't believe you are going all SDH on us.

05-14-03 10:14 AM
steel driving hammer I never got Pumped in the shitter.

Never will be either.

I won't even Pump a woman in the shitter.

But are you man enough to be my man?

A yacking in my plans boy, I call it treason...
05-14-03 01:19 PM
Joey " A yacking in my plans boy, I call it treason... "

My Baby Steelie .......................

You make Joey sniggle ...........

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACK the Y !

05-14-03 09:51 PM
Maxmeister
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Maxmeister....

So you went to "hot beef injection" parties with Trannys? Did you pump the Trannys or did they pump you?

I can't believe you are going all SDH on us.

SS,

Your imagination runneth over. I was referring to intimate parties that included woman to woman activites[not lesbian]. The opportunity to participate and take this "male fantasy" to reality was memorable to say the least.

Rick
05-15-03 12:28 AM
Sir Stonesalot MmmmmmmmHmmmmmmm.

Yeah Bro, stick to that story.

It's much better than getting pumped by a Tranny...

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003