ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Honolulu International Center, Hawaii - January 22, 1973
Richard Upper
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: JOB interviews suck Return to archive
05-13-03 12:03 AM
exile Hi everyone
i have been away for a while as i have been putting all my energy into getting a new job or freelance work.
(as the job I am in sucks badly anyway)

I had 2 RED HOT interviews with 2 advertising agencies here in Sydney REALLY good money excellent offices cool people interesting work.

The first one i didnt get i missed out by one person or was the next in line so i was told..... and i just found out today i missed out on the second one as well...FUCK no reason was given for that.

So Im stuck in this shitty fucking job anyway what can you do you just have to keep trying

so Im about to totally fix up my online resume http://www.exile.com.au and I because everyone here is so nice and supportive and if you would take a look and tell me what i should change or leave or what you think is ok or not

only if you have time
cheers
Mark

05-13-03 12:34 AM
nankerphelge Look at the bright side.

You could be stuck in a fucking toilet city with a bunch of smelly attorneys for a month-long trial with no sleep, no fun, shitty food, no chiba, cabbage ass, and bad breath!

05-13-03 02:25 AM
exile Ha ha lol
very true nankerphelge especially the cabbage ass, and bad breath
05-13-03 03:17 AM
L&A Hi Exile ! Fantastic work. I really enjoyed your internet site. Good animation, good ideas, nice illustrations. Please check your PM...
05-13-03 02:31 PM
vampire [quote]vampire wrote:
I like your web site alot as well. Veeeeeery cool.
Love Flash. I never understood, but its nice.

Hmmm, could you maybe put JJF riff guitar in back?
Just an idea...

Do you know www.eye4u.com?
Love that
Still one the best flash sites i know..
05-13-03 02:31 PM
sirmoonie Gotta watch that cabbage ass. Juries are very sensitive to that. Often its not who's right that wins a case, but whoever has the lawyers without cabbage ass.
05-13-03 02:32 PM
Factory Girl Lol, poor Nanky-you sound so sheep-deprived.
05-13-03 02:35 PM
jb Rejection, while initially hurtful, ultimately will make you stronger and more successful. One day when you make the big bucks like nanker and I, you will appreciate my advice.
05-13-03 02:37 PM
Moonisup I never had a job interview

I just appeared, and never left, 7 years in September
[Edited by Moonisup]
05-13-03 03:05 PM
sirmoonie Will I ever make the big bucks, Josh? Or am I destined to fester in this swill-ridden filth, ragged as a dime store roach, eating the holes out of donuts?
05-13-03 04:25 PM
telecaster Exile show them your avatar and you will get the job for sure

I am a recruiter, let me know if you want me to email the
do's and don't for interviews

I deal with this shit everyday

05-13-03 11:28 PM
exile everyone thanks

L&A - thanks for your PM i messaged you back

telecaster - lol yeah true maybe the avatar would have worked if you have some sort of do's and dont's I would like to read it

Vampire - thanks yeah eye4you is pretty cool,::there are some MAD Flash sites around Ill send you some links to some awesome flash sites:: like your footer great movie Mullholland drive some great action in that one as well

JB - I will heed you advice and hopefully one day will start raking in the big bucks ;-)
05-14-03 03:01 AM
L&A Hi Exile, check your PM !

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003