ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Honolulu International Center, Hawaii - January 22, 1973
Richard Upper
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones DVD-R quality- help needed Return to archive
05-11-03 11:09 PM
masoudi Hi guys

I have been looking at getting some of the Stones DVD-R's on offer. I saw on the RSVP 2000 site the guy from Argentina has quite a few including Atlantic City 89, HBO special and a heap of others.

Has any ones else bought from him and can rate the quality. I assume if they have been taken direct from the TV source they should be very high??.

They are $22US for single and $25 for double.

Please help if you have bought from him and can pass any feedback or know of any other places to get the best qualitys available.

I am especially interested in the Atlantic 89 show, the stripped show from French TV, the HBO show and the MTV one he has.

Has anyone heard about wether this HBO DVD will be officially released??

Any help would be greatful.

Cheers, Brendon from New Zealand
05-12-03 09:33 AM
vampire If you're talking about a guy named "Madafaka", i'm sure he's quite cool.

I have a great book about Stones sent to me some years ago by a guy from NZ. You, for instance?

[Edited by vampire]
05-13-03 04:12 AM
masoudi wasnt me but who are the two blonds in your photo, mum and daughter it lookass like???
05-13-03 07:38 AM
fmk438j Isn't it from Mullholland Drive?

05-13-03 09:44 AM
vampire
quote:
masoudi wrote:
wasnt me but who are the two blonds in your photo, mum and daughter it lookass like???

They're Laura Elena Harring & Naomi Watts, I suppose, from the latest David Lynch movie, Mulholland Drive...

They are soooo sweet...don't they?
05-13-03 10:32 AM
jb Talk to DearDoctor about the DVD's...he has a contact.
05-13-03 05:36 PM
VOODOOSEBI I HAVE ORDERED SEVERAL DVD`S FROM RSVP 2000 AND THEY ARE ALL VERY COOL

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003