ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Honolulu International Center, Hawaii - January 22, 1973
Richard Upper
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: She tried, but she couldn't change Jagger Return to archive
05-11-03 04:45 PM
Jaxx Jerry couldn't change Jagger

Jerry Hall tried to change ''womaniser'' Mick Jagger but had to give up and divorce him, she says in an interview published today.
Mick and I had made this wonderful life together. That`s what made the decision to divorce so difficult,`` she told the Mail on Sunday`s Night & Day magazine.

``It was just the infidelity that was too much. Mick didn`t want us to divorce, but he was a womaniser and that is really boring and very hard.

``I really did think I could change him. I thought he would settle down and be a wonderful partner, father and husband. But I had to give up.``

She added: ``For me the most difficult thing was the decision to divorce, but once we`d decided, that was it.

``It was a very unhealthy relationship. I should have left him a lot earlier, but I have four wonderful children and I`m very grateful for them. I was thrilled after (the divorce) and I`m getting happier every day.``

Ms Hall, who recently ended a year-long relationship with financier Tim Attias, said she did not want to be loved again ``for a while``.

``Tim`s a nice man. I don`t want to say bad things about him. We were happy, but I wasn`t ready to have a relationship,`` she says.

``Perhaps one day it would be nice to have a companion, to be loved, but not for a while. I`m not interested in dating or casual sex. I`ve never really been interested in that.``

[Edited by Jaxx]
05-12-03 08:01 AM
Factory Girl Jaxxy, its Wonderful to have you back!!

Jerry-I like her. She seems like a good person. Jagger put her through the ringer.
05-12-03 09:00 AM
telecaster Just more proof of the age old saying:

A man marries a woman hoping she will never change

A woman marries a man hoping to change him

I wonder if Gypsy will ever be able to change our joey
05-12-03 09:07 AM
luxury1 I crack up every time I read that she still thinks they were married, as husband and wife!
05-12-03 11:21 AM
moy 12 MAY 2003
Former supermodel Jerry Hall has given a candid interview about the toughest decision of her life � divorcing Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger.

"Mick and I had made this wonderful life together - that's what made the decision to divorce so difficult," said the 46-year-old. "It was just the infidelity that was too much. Mick didn't want us to divorce, but he was a womaniser and that is really boring and very hard."

Jerry decided to end her marriage to the singer after revelations that he had fathered a child with Brazilian model Luciana Morad. "I really did think I could change him. I thought he would settle down and be a wonderful partner, father and husband. But I had to give up� For me the most difficult thing was the decision to divorce, but once we'd decided, that was it."

"It was a very unhealthy relationship. I should have left him a lot earlier, but I have four wonderful children and I'm very grateful for them."

The Texan beauty, who will soon be appearing on Broadway in The Graduate, also said she isn't ready for another relationship yet. She recently ended a one-year romance with financier Tim Attias, and says she is not looking for another partner. "Tim's a nice man. I don't want to say bad things about him. We were happy, but I wasn't ready to have a relationship," she says. "Perhaps one day it would be nice to have a companion, to be loved, but not for a while. I'm not interested in dating or casual sex. I've never really been interested in that."

05-12-03 11:33 AM
steel driving hammer I read somewhere that look-alike ex-wife Bianca once claimed he married her because "he wanted to achieve the ultimate by making love to himself."

Mmm.
05-12-03 12:24 PM
Martha Hi Jaxx it is GREAT to see you on the board!!!! YAY!!

Jerry looks fabulous..I'm glad she made the choices that provide her happiness in life. That is such an important thing. Mick is just not husband material.
05-12-03 05:29 PM
Child of the Moon
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Just more proof of the age old saying:

A man marries a woman hoping she will never change

A woman marries a man hoping to change him

Telecaster, you are now my favorite.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003