ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Honolulu International Center, Hawaii - January 22, 1973
Richard Upper
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Okay what is up with this lol Return to archive
05-11-03 05:09 AM
Toronto Tom

[Edited by Toronto Tom]
05-11-03 12:29 PM
Toronto Tom Okay now it is looking a little more clear lol

05-11-03 01:46 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl You rule Lazy Bones and Toronto Tom... about you Stonesdoug, that's illegal censorshit hahaha

so...

Good one Stonesdoug!!!
05-11-03 02:46 PM
Lazy Bones Lol...everyone wanted the one I had!! It was a fun night/morning. After getting home at 3:00am, some people had to get up at 7:15 with the girls to make mom breakfast. Others had the pleasure of sleeping in til noon.

Btw, Tom, has the digitial camera stopped smoking yet? Everyone one thought Stones Place had strobe light until they realized it was that thing stuck to your face all night..lol.

I should add, Tom made the name tags for everyone there. Naturally, I received the premium one. Got the most attention and respect..lol!
[Edited by Lazy Bones]
05-11-03 07:31 PM
Lazy Bones This is a nice pic Tom posted on Shidoobee.

(L to R)
Old kr, Stonesdoug & Jerry Stone (owner of Stones Place)

05-12-03 12:15 PM
Stonesdoug Hey LazyBones--great seeing you again. Sorry I couldn't spend more time with everyone but our mini Shidoobee/RocksOff gathering was good fun...
05-12-03 04:44 PM
Lazy Bones A repeated pleasure, Doug! I'm still holding you to January'04!
05-12-03 06:30 PM
Toronto Tom
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:
A repeated pleasure, Doug! I'm still holding you to January'04!

[Edited by Toronto Tom]
05-12-03 07:02 PM
Lazy Bones If I'm not mistaken, it was just after this pic was taken that the picture fell off the wall nearly missing Doug's head but managed to send his drink flying off the bar :O
05-13-03 07:41 AM
Toronto Tom
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, it was just after this pic was taken that the picture fell off the wall nearly missing Doug's head but managed to send his drink flying off the bar :O

See now Doug this would not have happened had you been drinking.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003