ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Honolulu International Center, Hawaii - January 22, 1973
Richard Upper
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: GAYEST STONES' MOMENT? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
05-06-03 05:05 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
haha

I'll turn my other cheeck, and give you a hug afterwards!! haha

LOl! Crazy Rolk!!!
05-06-03 05:28 PM
Madafaka Mick is caught in bed with Bowie.
So far, the gayest moment.
05-07-03 06:53 AM
Honky Tonk Man Those are great pictures moy, thanks!

Pictures of Mick kissing Ronnie or doing the "cock-dance" with old Billy are not gay. In my opinion. They are two obvious and are done purely for the camera
Now, a REAL gay picture is the one with him cuddiling up to Bowie. I don't know if its a publicity shot, but they look very cozy. See the way Bowie is gazing into Jaggers eyes.

Alex
[Edited by Honky Tonk Man]
05-07-03 10:36 AM
jb ...........
[Edited by jb]
05-07-03 10:48 AM
Joey " Gayest moment was Vodoo grabbing Nankers balls at Giant Stadium last year.... "

That picture was featured on CNN last night -- Paula Zahn was talking about it .....I tried to focus in , but I was already on me tenth " Grolsch Amber Ale " and it had already slipped away .

By the way Josh , my Cedar plate last evening came equipped with an autographed picture of Henry Kissinger .

WTF ?!?!?!?!

JACKY !
05-07-03 11:07 PM
corgi37 Why just focus on jagger. By page 3 of this thread, we should now be on other members. 1. Brian's "old lady" hat in the 1967 photo session in the park. 2. Charlies "Carmen Miranda" frilly sleeves in Ladies and Gentlemen. 3. Bills cover pic on Monkey Grip. 4. Mick Taylor - nothing else - just Mick Taylor. Such a twink.
05-08-03 01:10 PM
luridchief Another one: Mick gazing in the mirror at his sweatpants-clad ass in the "Mixed Emotions" video.
05-08-03 01:40 PM
steel driving hammer Well Micks gayest moment was prolly in Boston 75...

He wore a white and gray striped cheese cloth outfit tied around the ankles with red ribbons, green elasticzed jacket and pants and a red sleevless shirt with a pink and green striped cheesecloth outfit with the green jacket over that with pink trousers underneath.

Micks stage face that night was Max Factor pankcake makeup with a good colorless powder over that. Also with 2 shadinds of Estee Lauder "Cocoa Brown" with Mary Quant "Can't Go Wrong" shades. On his eyes, he perfered metallic eyeshadow with vivid colors, and trims the inner eyelid top and bottom. On the upper lid goes light blue powder eye shadow and a touch of gold on the center of the eye.

At night, resting with Elizabeth Arden eight hour face cream.

Don't believe me?

Truth is stranger than fiction we drive through there every night...
05-08-03 02:16 PM
moy and what about mick in between the videos of "video rewind"
05-08-03 02:25 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
moy wrote:
and what about mick in between the videos of "video rewind"

I know! That was the same outfit as the 73 tour I think.

He sure brings out the femininity in the machoest of men don't he!

LOL.

Like that video w/ him and Bette Midler! God he was hot!

05-08-03 02:31 PM
Murphysmalls [quote]Murphysmalls wrote:

How about any outfit Mick wore on the '81 tour? Now if that's not gay then I don't what is!
05-08-03 02:37 PM
sirmoonie This is a disgusting, slanderous thread and I hope Voodoo Chile deletes it and punishes all who have contributed, with some type of temporary ban or public admonishment.
05-08-03 03:56 PM
luridchief HEY, now! : )
05-08-03 04:09 PM
jb Is your avatar from the 'respectable " video?
05-08-03 05:42 PM
luridchief Hey, JB!

It IS a photo from the "Respectable" video--I snatched it from the 40 LICKS booklet (if my memory serves me well).

That video is cheap as hell, but it's still my favorite Stones' clip!
[Edited by luridchief]
05-08-03 06:07 PM
Funky Punk Woman
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
This is a disgusting, slanderous thread and I hope Voodoo Chile deletes it and punishes all who have contributed, with some type of temporary ban or public admonishment.

I don't think Mick or any of the Stones are gay, but you're using gay as an insult when it's just another sex preference, please have some respect for the gay community
05-08-03 06:29 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Funky Punk Woman wrote:
I don't think Mick or any of the Stones are gay, but you're using gay as an insult when it's just another sex preference, please have some respect for the gay community

It was a joke, sweetie. Really. Really and truly. The gay community can gay away all day for all I give a hey. Hell, one or more of my C10 brothers is a card-carrying member.

But sorry, mongo-heto that I am, I can't help but cringe when I see that picture of Mick playing muff-pigeon for Bowie on the couch. Yikes!
05-08-03 06:55 PM
luridchief Hey, "Funky Punk Woman," some of my best friends are gay!

I would imagine that most gay folks would get a kick out of this thread--especially in regards to the crazy photos that have been posted!

As for anyone who's offended? Jeez, they really need to lighten up! : )

05-08-03 07:27 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

It was a joke, sweetie. Really. Really and truly. The gay community can gay away all day for all I give a hey. Hell, one or more of my C10 brothers is a card-carrying member.

LOL, oh really ?

I just play one on TV my brother.

Now bend over.
05-08-03 07:40 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
LOL, oh really ?

I just play one on TV my brother.

Why did you assume I was referring to you?

Hmmmm........

Hmmmm......

Reflecting.......
05-08-03 07:44 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Gayest moment was Vodoo grabbing Nankers balls at Giant Stadium last year.... "

That picture was featured on CNN last night -- Paula Zahn was talking about it .....I tried to focus in , but I was already on me tenth " Grolsch Amber Ale " and it had already slipped away.

LOL I would love to see that picture hahaha
05-08-03 08:47 PM
Joey " LOL I would love to see that picture hahaha ........"

Voodoo ...................don't laugh , I have already polished off a bottle of Kendall Jackson Cabernet and I am getting ready to head over to " The Brazen Head " for at least seven to ten Guinnesses . Ask Gazza , he can tell you what " The Brazen Head " is like .....................

Developing ......................................

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !

Jack the Y !

05-08-03 11:27 PM
Turner when my neighbor pulled a nolte and blew chunks (the dog next door) oops sorry you said gayest sones moment
05-09-03 01:26 AM
Cant Catch Me Hmmm, there was something about Brian Jones that was nonstop gay from the beginning until the very end. Probably that's from his his narcissistic side.

But yeah, Jagger's Hyde Park '69 get-up was way gay, but other than that the rest of the event seemed pretty up-and-up. I'd never seen Ronnie's nutter shorts n' suspenders, or Jagger's She's the Boss cover, and man they're both out-of-there gay. The It's Only Rock n' Roll video was not gay, I don't think, just campy and damn fun, same with the Angie video ... Jagger's just so precociously precious!

And the Bowie thing ... I don't know. I have this sneaking suspicion that one was a put-on, by both of them covering their bases in case "gaiety" took the world by storm. Ya' know, then both of 'em could still say, "well, I was gay way before gay was cool," without either of them ever having to lick a knob. Plus, they could each keep their self-respect, because they were of somewhat equal caliber, and neither of them could be accused of atrocious taste in partners.
05-10-03 04:57 AM
MarthaMyDear I DID NOT SEE THAT FIRST MICK AND RONNIE PIC.!!! AUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, shit, I'm going to fricking throw-up... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P
:P :P :P :P Oh, Jeze... BARF!!! lol...................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
05-11-03 02:10 AM
MarthaMyDear I swear, I'm going to have to sleep with the lights on after looking at that fricking pic... CRACKING-UP!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
lol................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
OH, boy... lol................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
05-11-03 07:10 AM
Diedre Has anyone ever read many of the Stones' lyrics? Especially from "Let It Bleed" onwards? Ever read the lyrics for Keith's "Talk Is Cheap"? Particularly "I Could Have Stood You Up"? Are you sure really want to go here (meaning this subject), in other words?

Also, read Marianne Faithfull's autobiography. Interesting stuff, though I suppose many would claim she did too many drugs (well, she probably did, but that doesn't mean her memory is totally faulty, particularly concerning one incident she describes, and how it might tie into Mick and Keith essentially abandoning their girlfriends for each other's company at one point in 1968).

05-12-03 10:40 AM
jb Yes, it's a really cool video...I love the lip t Mick is wearing and the rest of them look bored as hell.
05-13-03 06:33 AM
JaggerLips I have got the Dancing in the Street video on the Best of Bowie DVD, I love it. It always makes me happy when I am sad, I am sure that David wanted to kiss Mick in the video, they get really close to it, he did go through a phase of liking men didn't he?

"Dancing in Jakarta and the streets of Brazil"

Page: 1 2 3

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003