ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Honolulu International Center, Hawaii - January 22, 1973
Richard Upper
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: GAYEST STONES' MOMENT? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
05-02-03 05:20 PM
luridchief Pick one of the following--or add your own!

1. Mick licks Ronnie's lips on SNL.

2. Mick and Billy Preston "dancing" in the "Hey, Negrita" video.

3. Mick is caught in bed with Bowie.

4. The giant inflatable penis

5. Chuck "collapsing from exhaustion" after his toy piano solo in "Honky Tonk Women" (Licks" Tour)

[Edited by luridchief]
05-02-03 05:27 PM
FM 3. Mick is caught in bed with Bowie.

Anyone got the bootleg video ?

ONLY JOKING LOL !!!!

From what I've heard it should be Bowie's turn to mount
(no sniggering at the back) a world tour this autumn.

Bring it on, the guy is God.

Fraser
05-02-03 05:35 PM
telecaster The Stones playing at the VH1 Fashion Awards in 98 or 99

A new low
05-02-03 05:38 PM
luridchief I forgot to cast my vote. I go with:

5. Chuck "collapsing from exhaustion" after his toy piano solo in "Honky Tonk Women" (Licks" Tour)

Now THAT was gay!
05-02-03 07:40 PM
beer Does Micks "Dancing in the Streets" video count?

How bout Mick and Keith with the girly glam make up in the "Silver Train" video?
05-02-03 08:36 PM
luridchief >> if someone thinks it's gay when a guy passes out while working hard, that someone is an idiot.<<

I must be missing something--who the hell said THAT???
05-02-03 09:05 PM
beer hoobler is chuck leavell?

05-02-03 09:31 PM
luridchief If he is, I'm surprised that he owned up to it! : )
05-02-03 09:46 PM
BILL PERKS CHUCK AND MATT CLIFFORD THROWING THEIR HEADS BACK AS THEY DO THE 2000 LIGHT YEARS SYNTH INTERLUDE-AC 1989.THE NUTS TIGHTEN WHENEVER I SEE THAT.ALSO,THE INTROS ARE GETTING GAYER BY THE TOUR.ONLY CHARLIE STILL HAS HIS DIGNITY.
05-02-03 10:57 PM
Nasty Habits Don't forget Mick's bow and arrow dance that he did at the end of (do I remember this correctly?) Tumbling Dice on the Steel Wheels tour.

[Edited by Nasty Habits]
05-02-03 11:25 PM
vampire In the cover of "Jamming With Stu"

That�s fucking funny

[Edited by vampire]
05-03-03 12:48 AM
sammy davis jr. Ronnie wearing the "nutter" shorts with suspenders in the promo's for Gimme Some Neck.....The Angie video.....The Cockdance.....Keith's eyeliner......but number one is the Dancing In The Street video.
05-03-03 04:56 AM
egon i'll go with 5, but the edited version:

5 - chuck.

05-03-03 05:48 AM
Moonisup Chuck gay?>
05-03-03 06:01 AM
luxury1 I always had a hard time watching Mick skip across the stage, which thankfully on this tour he seems to have stopped it.
05-03-03 10:26 AM
LadyJane
quote:
beer wrote:
Does Micks "Dancing in the Streets" video count?

I'm with beer on this one. I can't even listen to this song, much less watch the vid. The thought of Mick and David..........eeeewwwwwww!!

Just for the record I cannot recall A SINGLE instance where Keith appeared IN ANY WAY to be GAY!!!

LadyJ.
05-03-03 11:02 AM
Travellin Man Its not gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) but, listening to 'It's gettin' hot up here' from Perth 1973, Mick's banter with the crowd sounds so mannered that he bears an uncanny resemblance to UK TV chef Ainsley Harriott(and there's everything wrong with that).
05-03-03 11:43 AM
T.CentralScrutinizer Varishnikov.
05-03-03 12:14 PM
vampire
quote:
beer wrote:
Does Micks "Dancing in the Streets" video count?
How bout Mick and Keith with the girly glam make up in the "Silver Train" video?

Search for gays video in Kazaa and you will find that Dancing on the St
05-03-03 12:27 PM
marko Cockdance ala 1975!
05-04-03 12:24 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Just for the record I cannot recall A SINGLE instance where Keith appeared IN ANY WAY to be GAY!!!

LadyJ.

Dear Lady, how about when Keith slapped the guy with his guitar onstage..... do you remember that one Lady? Keith looking so "fragile", so "serene"!!! Like a fag.......... LOL Uhauhauahauhauahuahuahauhauhauahuah

Keith Richards.....definitely, the man, definitely, the real image of Rock'n'Roll, definitely RAW POWER..... Keith Richards, the Rock'n'Roll ICON. Hail to the King!! Long live Keith Richards!
05-04-03 01:27 PM
LadyJane
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Dear Lady, how about when Keith slapped the guy with his guitar onstage..... do you remember that one Lady? Keith looking so "fragile", so "serene"!!! Like a fag.......... LOL Uhauhauahauhauahuahuahauhauhauahuah

Keith Richards.....definitely, the man, definitely, the real image of Rock'n'Roll, definitely RAW POWER..... Keith Richards, the Rock'n'Roll ICON. Hail to the King!! Long live Keith Richards!

Yeah that guitar splapping incident was one gay move wasn't it, JJF?? LOL

Keef RULES!!!

LadyJ.
05-04-03 05:55 PM
VirginiaMonkeyMan Jagger in Freejack!
05-04-03 11:05 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
VirginiaMonkeyMan wrote:
Jagger in Freejack!

Virginia fella, please, don't say that...... I don't consider Mick's acting in that movie, GAY..... I consider his role, a great tyrant. Really!
Cheers!
05-05-03 02:22 AM
corgi37 I go with jagers dance with billy preston, but not in the Hey Negrita video. Footage shown on that recent special (i believe its from the german 5 dvd set) show much worse dancing. Also, i think jaggers tiara and blue jumpsuit combo with the little stick-on Indian type jewellry in the middle of his forehead is gayness to the extreme. And has anyone mentioned the its only rock and roll video? Or is that camp, not gay?
05-05-03 04:42 AM
Zeeta It always seems to be Mick making the gay moves so to speak!

I definately go for Chuck #5 BUT the title of the thread is "Gayest Stones Moment" therefore it must be Mick and Bowie in Bed as Chuck cannot, and never will be in my opinion a Rolling Stone!!!

What about Mick's leggings on the 81/2 tours!?

pretty gay i'd say!
05-05-03 07:09 AM
JaggaRichards SNL '78
05-05-03 12:09 PM
Dandelion* I feel immorally obligated to chime in on this thread. Perhaps the question should be - "what is the Stones least gay moment?" I love how this element is closeted in the soap operas playing in some fans minds. " 23 seconds after song #8 on the setlist in the show in Blahblahville ended, Keith grinned at Mick, and Mick nodded back! They still love each other! Like old buddies!" "Golly, I sure wish Mick and Keith would sing into the same phallic symb----err microphone..." Keith is ever the manly crusty old pirate. Don't forget about his aging cabin boy. Arrrr!!!!!

My vote for gayest moment - the fan dance.

Mid sities gayest moment - Mick and Andrew lip syncing to "I Got You Babe"
05-05-03 02:45 PM
jb Gayest moment yet to come...the Ashville Summit will top it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
05-05-03 03:55 PM
moy Now some pix for each of them

1. Mick licks Ronnie's lips on SNL.

2. Mick and Billy Preston "dancing" in the "Hey, Negrita" video.

3. Mick is caught in bed with Bowie.

4. The giant inflatable penis

6. mick as greta in bent

7.- mick with bowie and lou reed

8. is this fake or real?

9.- the cover of have you seen your mother single

10. woody on the cover of rolling stone

11.- the cover of she�s the boss

Page: 1 2 3

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003