ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
© Retna Gracias Gypsy!!
© Retna with special thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: You Gotta Check The Ticket Brokers! Return to archive
May 16th, 2005 05:07 PM
gimmekeef Just checked a national scalp outfit based here in Atlanta.They show on their web lots of tickets in every area of all venues.You wont believe they want $3575 per ticket near the stage for Fenway and $2500 for one front row in Atlanta.....I think I'm just gonna get me a parking space from Ticketbastard (how nice of them to offer them so far in advance) and sit out there with beer in my car and play Exile loud all night....
May 16th, 2005 05:30 PM
Joey
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
I think I'm just gonna get me a parking space from Ticketbastard (how nice of them to offer them so far in advance) and sit out there with beer in my car and play Exile loud all night....

.....or come to Omaha , NE this January instead .

BEST STONES EVER !!!!!

Spritz ! ™
May 16th, 2005 06:54 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Just checked a national scalp outfit based here in Atlanta.They show on their web lots of tickets in every area of all venues.You wont believe they want $3575 per ticket near the stage for Fenway and $2500 for one front row in Atlanta........

that just shows how stupid are the criticisms of the official tik prices. clearly Mick and the boys are selling WELL UNDER market value
May 16th, 2005 07:33 PM
Gazza thats not "market value" - thats "lunatic asylum value"

anyone paying that amount of money needs fucking certified and put in a padded cell

ANYONE could have got those tickets easily for 20% of that
[Edited by Gazza]
May 16th, 2005 10:49 PM
Dan
quote:
Gazza wrote:
thats not "market value" - thats "lunatic asylum value"

But then thats what I originally said about $300 tix way back when.

quote:

anyone paying that amount of money needs fucking certified and put in a padded cell.

ANYONE could have got those tickets easily for 20% of that
[Edited by Gazza]

The best I did was about 24% of $325 but I wouldnt necessarily depend on that every time.
May 17th, 2005 06:32 AM
glimmertwin50 The greatest rock 'n' roll BANK in the world.
May 17th, 2005 08:03 AM
T&A ticket brokers sell to corporations, who take clients to shows. price is no object.
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour