ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
© Retna Gracias Gypsy!!
© Retna with special thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bootleg trades Return to archive
May 15th, 2005 02:39 PM
brianjones27 I would like to start a bootleg trading center on here for everyone who doesn't have or can't figure out the torrent thing. I am offering a bootleg up if anyone would like to trade with me.

The bootleg is a DVD of: HYDE PARK 1969 with CHARLIE IS MY DARLING immediately after. They are both in very good quality with excellent sound (although the Stones were sour that day). Still a very good show.

(the film's set list is out of order from the original so I will list all of the songs)

MIDNIGHT RAMBLER
SATISFACTION
I'M YOURS, SHE'S MINE
STRAY CAT BLUES
HONKY TONK WOMEN
LOVING CUP
SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL
LOVE IN VAIN
JUMPIN' JACK FLASH

Charlie Is my Darling is a documentary with great early footage (Albert Hall and even shows a riot happen where Brian and Mick get floored by kids rushing the stage)

What I'm looking for: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN 72' or COCKSUCKER BLUES (both in DVD), or various 1969, 1972, or 1975 bootleg CDs' (please included full set lists and number of discs if possible, thanks).

Just PM me if interested!
May 15th, 2005 02:58 PM
Gazza Just for the record :

Charlie is My Darling is a film of their Irish tour and was filmed in Belfast and Dublin in September 1965.

That Albert Hall riot footage is from a year later
May 15th, 2005 04:43 PM
brianjones27 I know I saw it in there for a bit. I know it's in there. It even had Charlie with his skinny mustache, and Keith playing a Black Beauty Les Paul, and the background looks exactly like the Albert Hall.

Post any of your bootlegs you want to trade on this page
May 15th, 2005 04:59 PM
Gazza
quote:
brianjones27 wrote:
I know I saw it in there for a bit. I know it's in there. It even had Charlie with his skinny mustache, and Keith playing a Black Beauty Les Paul, and the background looks exactly like the Albert Hall.

Post any of your bootlegs you want to trade on this page

if its on your DVD then its NOT from "Charlie is my darling" because that film was completed long before the RAH show. Theres plenty of crazy audience scenes in that film from the Irish shows, though

You maybe have some bonus footage from the RAH show I suppose
May 15th, 2005 06:10 PM
Jumping Jack Trade for this version which I believe is the best available:

“Charlie Is My Darling” LT/SJ Presents (1 DVD) A+
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour