ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
© Retna Gracias Gypsy!!
© Retna with special thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Any News on Australian Shows? :-( Return to archive Page: 1 2
May 14th, 2005 10:33 AM
exile
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Why Jane Rose? Has she fucked an Aussie or something? Is she gonna MAKE Keith demand they tour here?

Why not ...you never know
May 15th, 2005 12:51 AM
exile For us Australians, do you think its worth joining RS.com now?

the UP side is we will be able to see the tour, on the website as it makes its way through the states and other countries,acess to videos and pictures etc, and also be ready IF and WHEN they decide to come to Australia this tour.

the DOWN side is they may not come out and we have just dusted $100 US on fan club memebership and all we have to show for it is some fanclub DVD and a poster.

So what would be the best option?
May 15th, 2005 06:13 AM
HomerJRichards This DVD that you are speaking of - is it the sequel to the DVD that i'm still waiting on from last time i joined RS.com?
May 15th, 2005 07:09 AM
Daethgod well i joined teh fan club a few weeks back when tour announcement was getting close

the web stuff is pretty cool, but i want first digs at tix !

: P

May 15th, 2005 11:10 AM
corgi37 I wonder you get instant membership with a ticket purchase, like they did last time.

I wont join. I expect a lot more for $100US!!!

I dont know if being a member will make much of a difference here. If they tour here, they wont be doing any club shows again, i can assure you. And, if they charge too much for tickets, you'll get good seats easily.

I'm sure we Aussies will be kept in touch thanks to the lucky bastards on this site who will be seeing them! I tell ya, i am going to be so jealous (and very pissed off!) over the next 15 months or so.
Page: 1 2
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour