ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Studly Stench! Return to archive
13th May 2007 10:09 AM
GotToRollMe STUDLY STENCH

May 13, 2007 -- MICK Jagger and Keith Richards live in the lap of luxury now, but in the early days of the Rolling Stones, the cold-water flat they lived in was so squalid they rarely bathed. In her new book, "Brian Jones - Straight From the Heart," about the famed rock band's late founder, Gloria Shepherd, writes that Mick and Keith "preferred to put up with the stench from their own bodies." She quotes Jones as recalling, "Mick had this habit of lifting his arms above his head and sniffing his armpits - and he'd say, 'Hmmm, manly!' "

Link: http://www.nypost.com/seven/05132007/gossip/pagesix/studly_stench_pagesix_.htm

13th May 2007 10:15 AM
gimmekeef Could be worse....Bet Joey can top that!.....
13th May 2007 11:28 AM
PartyDoll MEG Oh, GTRM, thank you for that.

Between body cavity searches, songs for playing with your ding a ling, lift enhancing speedos, and now studly body odor...we have about covered it all on RO!!!!
13th May 2007 12:59 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
STUDLY STENCH

May 13, 2007 -- MICK Jagger and Keith Richards live in the lap of luxury now, but in the early days of the Rolling Stones, the cold-water flat they lived in was so squalid they rarely bathed. In her new book, "Brian Jones - Straight From the Heart," about the famed rock band's late founder, Gloria Shepherd, writes that Mick and Keith "preferred to put up with the stench from their own bodies." She quotes Jones as recalling, "Mick had this habit of lifting his arms above his head and sniffing his armpits - and he'd say, 'Hmmm, manly!' "

Link: http://www.nypost.com/seven/05132007/gossip/pagesix/studly_stench_pagesix_.htm

that gross and discusting
had i known i would have sprung for a bar of irish spring and a bottle of vo 5.
13th May 2007 05:40 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Is Mick getting ready to market his own cologne or something?
13th May 2007 05:48 PM
Joey
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Could be worse....Bet Joey can top that!.....

Damn Straight My Brother .....

Last Evening for dinner we had Ribeye Steaks ( Cajun Style ) , vegetables , asparagus , garlic mashed potatoes , and a fantastic dessert ( creme brulee' , of course ) and Port .

This morning ------ HOLY CHRIST !!!!!

Ten Rolls of Toilet Paper
Eighteen flushes
Three Waste Baskets ( I am now FORBIDDEN from flushing the used toilet paper as it creates enormous clogs and overflows )
Two Exhaust Fans
One " Roto Rooter " Services Call

....and I still am having trouble comfortably sitting down whilst typing this dear reader --- *** PHEW ** !!!!!!!

Brown Stinky ! ™
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)