ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Tony Blair Appreciation Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2
14th May 2007 12:10 PM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
We'll all miss Tony Blair, Joey. He was a great leader & did much to lift Old Blighty up from the Major doldrums. This Gordie Brown fella seems a'ight!

LOL....I think you may live to regret that statement. Brown and Blair arent exactly cut from the same cloth.

It wont be for long anyway. Brown wont win a general election.
14th May 2007 12:17 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
still...you have to admit...in many respects tony was a lapdog to the both US administrations he served with. or is it me??

joey, besides his good looks, i can't figure out why you're so attracted to blair.

I'm always amused when those left of center show such puzzlement towards independent thought...granted it's Joey, and the fact that he even hints at independent thought is remarkable in itself, but still...liberals reacting to other liberals who break ranks on an issue has become a source of profound amusement to me...
14th May 2007 03:43 PM
Joey " ...granted it's Joey, and the fact that he even hints at independent thought is remarkable in itself .."

< ----- Oh , ..... Oh , .... Oh Lil' ...... Lil' , Little ...... Oh , Lil' Fiji ...... Little Fiji !

Funny Lil' Fella ( Lil' Fiji )

That's what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Nebraska with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

You're POSTIN' baby!

The Joey - As seen on the reality show "That's Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays.

14th May 2007 04:00 PM
pdog Blair got some moves, no!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
[Edited by pdog]
[Edited by pdog]
14th May 2007 04:16 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
Blair got some moves, no!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
[Edited by pdog]

I can not see ANYTHING !!!

Why ?! .. WHY ?!

14th May 2007 04:31 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:

I can not see ANYTHING !!!

Why ?! .. WHY ?!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
15th May 2007 02:20 AM
Honky Tonk Man Blair was Bush's bitch.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)