ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Supergrass Anyone? Return to archive
12th May 2007 12:19 PM
Lord Homosex I just love this band to death. On all their albums I can hardly think of a song I downright don't like.
They started out with a bang but get better (or more mature) with each album. What I like a lot is the way they end many of the albums. Seems they like to put a special number at the end. I was lostening to "Fin" from "Road to Rouen" and that is a beautiful little tune.

And speAking of newer acts. I got done lstening to a bunch of Arcade Fire and was once again reminded not only how good they are, but how genuinely exciting. Watching them do "Wake Up" in many of last tour's stops is a thrill. The audiences are jimping up and storming the stage. I mean, how long has it been since a band made that happen?
12th May 2007 12:58 PM
fireontheplatter i have never heard of these bands
what kind of music is it?
12th May 2007 12:59 PM
GotToRollMe Rock & Roll, baby!
12th May 2007 01:10 PM
mojoman joey's been into supergrass for years.......
12th May 2007 02:34 PM
Honky Tonk Man Supergrass were quite good back in the day. I have their Best Of. Couldn't careless about Arcade Fire though. I've really gone off current music. If I buy new releases these days, it tends to be by bands or artists who've been around for a while. My lateset purcahse being Send Away The Tigers by the Manic Street Preachers.
12th May 2007 06:31 PM
_Boomy_ "Life On Other Planets" is one of my favorites.
13th May 2007 04:35 AM
MrPleasant Yes, I'd like some grass in the morning. Thank you.
13th May 2007 06:45 AM
gotdablouse Yes, SG are an excellent band, but seem to have faded into obscurity unfortunately, RTR didn't garner much attention, hard to stay at the top !

AF is not great, Rebellion is a good title though.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)