ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Clapton's Daughter Has A 'Myspace' Rant Return to archive
8th May 2007 07:32 AM
Ten Thousand Motels 05/07/07
Starpulse.com

Eric Clapton's Daughter Has A 'Myspace' Rant

The daughter of rock legend Eric Clapton has blasted nosey fans of her father's music an angry message on her MySpace page. Ruth Clapton, 22, has lashed out at the strangers who approach her in the street to quiz her about her dad's fame.

On her MySpace web page she writes: "I'm Ruth, yeah yeah my dad's a guitarist and yeah he's quite famous and yeah that means you're gonna ask me personal questions and then get mardy (moody) as f**k when I say really its none of your business."

"Welcome to my world baby, pricks coming up to me in town saying 'Bet your right rich, who have you met what's famous?, what's your dad like,' etc etc etc! Why the f*#k am I going to tell you, you p*#sed up lout! (sic)."

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
8th May 2007 08:23 AM
Taptrick
want some wine with that cheese - yeah your world must be bloody hell = blinded by rainbows

8th May 2007 10:05 AM
killerbitch She needs to get over herself.
8th May 2007 10:24 AM
gypsy I didn't even know he had a daughter that age.

I knew he had that son who was killed accidentally when he fell out of that window. And, now, he has two or three more little ones with that half-Korean girl he married when she was only 26...and he was in his 50s.
8th May 2007 11:48 AM
Highwire Rob I wouldn't recognize her. Maybe she shouldn't go around announcing who she is OR posting her pics on MySpace.

What does she want? An American Express commercial?
8th May 2007 01:53 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I didn't even know he had a daughter that age.

I knew he had that son who was killed accidentally when he fell out of that window. And, now, he has two or three more little ones with that half-Korean girl he married when she was only 26...and he was in his 50s.

MOM IS YVONNE KELLY WHO RAN AIR STUDIOS IN MONTSERRAT..SHE IS THANKED ON STEEL WHEELS AND TALK IS CHEAP,IF MEMORY SERVES.
8th May 2007 01:57 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Eric & Ruth

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
8th May 2007 02:06 PM
Ten Thousand Motels http://www.clapton-online.com/clapton/mags/lst14032004/lst14032004.html

>In the early 1980s he fathered a child, his elder daughter Ruth, with Yvonne Kelly, a studio assistant he met one night. Two years later he began a dalliance with Lori Del Santo, an Italian actress, whom he bumped into at an after-show party in Milan. This eventually led to the birth of Conor.

“We didn’t get married. Didn’t even get close,” Clapton says, brusquely. This was the last straw for Patti; they divorced in 1988. When I interviewed Clapton at about that time, he told me his private life was “chaotic . . . like something out of a Fellini film”. He described himself as an “isolated, cold, rather intimidating, generally selfish person . . . that’s what my occupation has done to me. But I wouldn’t have it any other way”. With that he sloped off for dinner with whichever actress, model or rock chick he happened to be seeing. Sharon Stone, Naomi Campbell and Sheryl Crow were three widely reported dates.

“I used to identify my self- esteem with sex,” he now says of that period. “Friends and girlfriends became a way of avoiding being with myself. I don’t think you can be any good to anybody unless you’re okay on your own.” <

8th May 2007 02:09 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
8th May 2007 03:07 PM
Starbuck http://www.obituariestoday.com/Obituaries/ObitShow.cfm?Obituary_ID=29613
8th May 2007 04:39 PM
Saint Sway so she has a myspace rant? so what? big deal

is this newsworthy????

its not like she has "Playboy Week" on her myspace page or anything cool like that
8th May 2007 04:52 PM
pdog This is obvious Paris Hilton jealousy and inferiority...
8th May 2007 05:17 PM
jaggergurl from her my space page.. here is a picture of her and Keith.. too cute.. her description :

me and keith richards, i'd just got back from ballet.

[Edited by jaggergurl]
8th May 2007 05:32 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jaggergurl wrote:
from her my space page.. here is a picture of her and Keith.. too cute.. her description :

OK... I'll giver her this... thats actually cooler than "Playboy Week"
8th May 2007 05:43 PM
glencar She was very informative when I met her...
8th May 2007 06:48 PM
Saint Sway by "informative", you mean she showed you her pee pee, yes?
8th May 2007 08:36 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
by "informative", you mean she showed you her pee pee, yes?

I'm digging the Westerberg pic and the stogie smoke. Wonder how his finger is ... I understand he sliced it while trying to scrape wax off a candle, and won't be able to play guitar all year.
8th May 2007 10:45 PM
gypsy
quote:
jaggergurl wrote:
from her my space page.. here is a picture of her and Keith.. too cute.. her description :

[Edited by jaggergurl]

Great Howard Carter-like find, my friend!
9th May 2007 04:52 PM
gimmekeef Guess Clapton's wrong kid fell out the window years ago......
9th May 2007 04:56 PM
mojoman she should do the cover of the new blind faith album
9th May 2007 09:25 PM
jaggergurl
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Great Howard Carter-like find, my friend!

I humbly thank you my friend
9th May 2007 09:30 PM
pdog
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Guess Clapton's wrong kid fell out the window years ago......

OMFG...LOL!

9th May 2007 11:53 PM
glencar Frankly, I don't find that funny. I'm by no means a Clapton fan at this point but that was a tragedy.
11th May 2007 01:56 AM
Fadeout_Freedom "Here, I fall for Uncle Keef's 'pull my finger' trick..."

http://a116.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/55/l_bb7b473780fd510d6d6344e6ec5b31cb.jpg

[Edited by Fadeout_Freedom]
11th May 2007 08:46 AM
The jinn, my friend. Ruth has a right to family, childhood memories and friends.
She has a right who to choose as friends and who not to choose as friends.
She has a right to share her life and times contextually in conversations as she deems suitable.
She should not have to hide who she is.
To not have a myspace.com page at 22 years old would be abnormal, especially with her interest in music.
Sharing day to day life in a blog is normal.
To talk about her life and daily times when she sees fit is her right as a socialized human.
To be accosted by "uncles" concerning her "pee-pee" is creepy.
To have random people ask about other people in her life or much less her finances is just rude.
She is her own self-aware person.
Much more than just Clapton's daughter.
12th May 2007 09:29 AM
corgi37 What is she then?

Super Daughter?
12th May 2007 07:00 PM
gimmekeef Isnt all this "My Space" crap self indulgent bullshit?...Who gives a fuck.....
12th May 2007 08:46 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
..Who gives a fuck.....

I do. I care. I give money to charity. I burn candles instead of light bulbs. I care.

13th May 2007 03:33 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

I do. I care. I give money to charity. I burn candles instead of light bulbs. I care.

Are you pulling someone else's finger? Am I fucked?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)