ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Congratulations France! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
7th May 2007 10:39 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Uber-conservative types like the tiny cabal that haunts this place either comprehend little about rock or little about their professed politics....the people they supposedly support will be the first to lock them up!

Sounds like you got it all figured out there champ...how's that working out for ya
7th May 2007 11:28 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Still no word from Egon?
7th May 2007 11:40 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Still no word from Egon?

Egon's movements and upcoming activitieds are being detailed at the couch...He is safe, well-fed, and will soon be in the company of friends
7th May 2007 11:42 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Egon's movements and upcoming activitieds are being detailed at the couch...He is safe, well-fed, and will soon be in the company of friends

That is a relieve.
7th May 2007 11:49 AM
TampabayStone Nice Job France!!

7th May 2007 11:52 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat It would have been nice if the French had a woman for president.
7th May 2007 12:24 PM
caro
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

I'll never understand this obsession with what 60 million perfect strangers might, or might not collectively do in a hypothetical time of war. Anyway, if we declare war against anyone in the near future, it'll be Switzerland for being so damn rich and for annexing our only big rockstar.
7th May 2007 01:12 PM
sirmoonie Like several of you here, George Walker Bush III was one of those irritating mincey boys growing up. And don't EVEN be coming in here pretending you don't know the type - his parents never had hangovers, he carried a lunch box, his mommy/nanny used to tuck him in at night, and he always got the next size up golf clubs with monogrammed head covers for X-mas.

Frankly, that's why he is the way he is today. The whole it-takes-a-village dealie backfired big time with George Walker Bush III.
7th May 2007 01:57 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat I'm not commenting on any GWB remarks anymore. Period.
7th May 2007 03:13 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
I'm not commenting on any GWB remarks anymore. Period.

Hmmmmm....I understand to some extent, I suppose. There are sporadic sub rosa intimidation efforts postured as aligned common sense and/or critical thinking - i.e., unexposed backs be getting got. Shades of Le Bon. Shades of Wizard's First Rule.

They lack determined cohesion though, which may make you re-think your porridge-eating "weak-sister" decision.

Regards,

sirmoonie
7th May 2007 03:17 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Hmmmmm....I understand to some extent, I suppose. There are sporadic sub rosa intimidation efforts postured as aligned common sense and/or critical thinking - i.e., unexposed backs be getting got. Shades of Le Bon. Shades of Wizard's First Rule.

They lack determined cohesion though, which may make you re-think your porridge-eating "weak-sister" decision.

Regards,

sirmoonie

I don't get it.
7th May 2007 03:28 PM
pdog Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
7th May 2007 04:54 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You're crazy...John McCain crazy

7th May 2007 04:58 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

You're crazy...John McCain crazy

That's his Rove stuck it in my pooper face!
7th May 2007 05:04 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

That's his Rove stuck it in my pooper face!

McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone...and he spent like 6 years living in a Vietnam hotel...he ain't even american...and he does a lousy impersonation of Steve Martin
7th May 2007 05:11 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone...and he spent like 6 years living in a Vietnam hotel...he ain't even american...and he does a lousy impersonation of Steve Martin

7th May 2007 05:13 PM
Fiji Joe Corporate wiggers make me laugh...

7th May 2007 05:20 PM
Jumacfly France rocks you bastards

[Edited by Jumacfly]
7th May 2007 05:21 PM
pdog I love that movie...
7th May 2007 05:23 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
I love that movie...

You wanna know what I'd do with a million dollars?

7th May 2007 05:27 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
France rocks you bastards

[Edited by Jumacfly]

Well there's another myth debunked...they do have guitars in that country
7th May 2007 05:36 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Well there's another myth debunked...they do have guitars in that country

and great bassists as well
7th May 2007 06:44 PM
pdog I love their toast!!!
7th May 2007 06:47 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
pdog wrote:
I love their toast!!!

I ve never seen a thing like that here in 30 years Pdog!
7th May 2007 06:49 PM
pdog
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

I ve never seen a thing like that here in 30 years Pdog!

We love many things French
7th May 2007 06:54 PM
Jumacfly Like her??

7th May 2007 09:49 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:
I love their toast!!!

I now love the French again! This Sarkozy is so pro-American that he'll show what a punk that lil bitchy Chirac really was.
7th May 2007 10:05 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
I now love the French again! This Sarkozy is so pro-American that he'll show what a punk that lil bitchy Chirac really was.

So if we like a country based on one person, then you can understand why America is so hated!!!

8th May 2007 12:43 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Like her??

8th May 2007 12:51 AM
Zack http://llamabutchers.mu.nu/archives/melissa%20theuriau%20naked%20with%20yasser%20arafat%20sm.jpg

Or her?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)