ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: George Walker Bush III Appreciation Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
21st April 2007 06:16 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Dan wrote:
I think he may even be responsible for my continuing employment.

You work for the federal government, I take it?
21st April 2007 06:17 PM
Dan
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

You work for the federal government, I take it?

No, a couple of Republicans.
21st April 2007 06:24 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Dan wrote:

No, a couple of Republicans.

The Republican Party as a whole has been severely damaged by George Walker Bush III (IV) and the idiotic Bush Geeks that pimped him for god knows what reason. I hope the conservatives take over the party again and toss the idiots to the side - not too ironically, thats where they liked being in the first place. If you put an idiot in a nest with a bunch of other idiots, and let him invent something to complain about, he'll be happy as a duck in a vat of clam chowder.
21st April 2007 06:46 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

The Republican Party as a whole has been severely damaged by George Walker Bush III (IV) and the idiotic Bush Geeks that pimped him for god knows what reason. I hope the conservatives take over the party again and toss the idiots to the side - not too ironically, thats where they liked being in the first place. If you put an idiot in a nest with a bunch of other idiots, and let him invent something to complain about, he'll be happy as a duck in a vat of clam chowder.

That doesn't sound very appreciative.
21st April 2007 07:12 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

That doesn't sound very appreciative.

I fucking gave up. Not one post in his favor, the Bush Geeks got scared off by the godless fucking liberals.

Okay, I know I've been hard on the retard, but I fucking applaud George Walker Bush V(?)'s anti-marijuana stance. George Walker Bush (?) knows just howe immoral use of marijuana is - you ain't getting no fucking kingdom come, you dope fiends! George Walker Bush III has increased funding to target and incarcerate marijuana growers, users, importers, traffickers, fiends, and pushers that are attempting to make junkies out of our nationalistic kids.

All that federal and local law enforcement money ($$$$$) could have been spent on The War on Terrorism. Al Quada could have been destroyed, yet you fucking sick weed ass junkies continue betraying your country on American soil - every bong, every joint that you scumbags smoke is a U.S. soldier's life, you pathetic un-American fucks.
21st April 2007 07:14 PM
tumbled http://www.naturesongs.com/cricket1.wav
21st April 2007 09:32 PM
Highwire Rob I want Koizumi Appreciation! I swear the Japanese newscaster in the clip below opens with "Koizumi and Dodo ..."

[Edited by Highwire Rob]
21st April 2007 09:36 PM
Highwire Rob

[Edited by Highwire Rob]
21st April 2007 10:10 PM
LadyJane moonie the loonie.

Anxiously awaiting GWB(?)'s address at the National Correspondent's dinner.

This is normally the ONE time he actually makes fun of himself.

I appreciate sirmoonie.

LJ.
21st April 2007 10:22 PM
gypsy
quote:
Spackle wrote:
You know what Sirmoonie?

For having such a little prick, you sure are a big prick.

You are obviously unaware that moonie is black.

OO IT'S TWOO! IT'S TWOO!'
[Edited by gypsy]
21st April 2007 10:35 PM
Highwire Rob
21st April 2007 11:06 PM
sirmoonie He was right to invade Afghanistan - obviously the most incompetent C-i-C ever - we would be far better off without such a low IQ leading our troops, but he was right. Not that anyone wouldn't have done the same, but old Goober did pin the tail on the donkey as far as Afghanistan.

C'mon, tell us your treasured stories about George Walker Bush VI. He is the president of the United States of America.
21st April 2007 11:57 PM
mojoman i would have loved to partied with him when he still was partying......
22nd April 2007 02:54 AM
pdog His move into TV games shows will get him in touch with the kids...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
23rd April 2007 01:07 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat This thread is so NOT gonna hit 500.
23rd April 2007 04:06 AM
pdog
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
This thread is so NOT gonna hit 500.

Something tells me there's hope for a second life with the new week.
23rd April 2007 06:44 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
pdog wrote:

Something tells me there's hope for a second life with the new week.

If moonie shows up. But he is recovering. Worst hangover ever.
23rd April 2007 09:15 AM
mojoman
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

If moonie shows up. But he is recovering. Worst hangover ever.

was he mixing beer&wine?
23rd April 2007 10:15 AM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I wonder if that black guy that Feej posted once knows that his humble, un-assuming mug has been plastered all over a Rolling Stones board for 3-4 years? Show him man! I know that Joe Gilliam impersonator.

Then hit me with black Phil (he is black) and my greatest find ever - "Moon Approved"

Moonie .....................................

There is something you need to know -- Phil Lynott was a Black Man .

23rd April 2007 10:20 AM
Joey " The Republican Party as a whole has been severely damaged by George Walker Bush III (IV) and the idiotic Bush Geeks that pimped him for god knows what reason. "

Bushie43 has DESTROYED the Republican Party .

Look for either Al Gore or Hillary Clinton to become the next President of the United States with the Democrats solidifying their control over Congress / Governorships .

" I see RU486 Dispensaries spread across this land of ours -- North , South , East , West -- as far as the eye can see ....Ronnie ! "

YES !!!!!!

LBJOEY !!!!!!

[ Edited by Snuggles ]

[Edited by Joey]
23rd April 2007 01:29 PM
nanatod Here's a couple of things that I appreciate GWB doing:

1. Appointing John Roberts as an associate justice to the USSC.

2. Appointing John Roberts as chief justice of the USSC.

3. Selecting an African-American man, Colin Powell, to be Secretary of State.

4. Selecting an African-American woman, Condoleeza Rice, to be Secretary of State.

5. Admitting that trading Sammy Sosa from the Texas Rangers to the Chicago White Sox was a mistake.

[Edited by nanatod]
23rd April 2007 02:08 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
nanatod wrote:
Here's a couple of things that I appreciate GWB doing:

4. Selecting an African-American woman, Condoleeza Rice, to be Secretary of State.

5. Admitting that trading Sammy Sosa from the Texas Rangers to the Chicago White Sox was a mistake.

[Edited by nanatod]

One outta five...(#5).......20%....Better than his recent performance anyway...
23rd April 2007 02:32 PM
Joey
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

One outta five...(#5).......20%....Better than his recent performance anyway...

Funny !

You are on FIRE !!!!!!!!!!!
23rd April 2007 11:44 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
nanatod wrote:
Here's a couple of things that I appreciate GWB doing:

[Edited by nanatod]

One through three I agree with, although it had nothing to do with color ' skin.
24th April 2007 12:22 AM
Rodney_King when i met john roberts, he was like, "hey bro! slap me some skin, you mofo!"

24th April 2007 10:06 AM
Joey " 4. Selecting an African-American woman, Condoleeza Rice, to be Secretary of State. "

Condi is the only Star in the entire administration .

" There are NOT that many African American Lesbians Ronnie ! "

'kins ! ™

24th April 2007 12:26 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Joey wrote:
" 4. Selecting an African-American woman, Condoleeza Rice, to be Secretary of State. "

Condi is the only Star in the entire administration .

" There are NOT that many African American Lesbians Ronnie ! "

'kins ! ™

Perhaps munching the hard twist is a bit tough......
24th April 2007 02:42 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Rodney_King wrote:
when i met john roberts, he was like, "hey bro! slap me some skin, you mofo!"

I find that really hard to believe.
25th April 2007 01:31 PM
monkey_man
25th April 2007 03:04 PM
pdog Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)