ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: George Walker Bush III Appreciation Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
21st April 2007 07:11 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Moonie on an all nighter, with posting greatness.
Praise the Lord-Pass the Bottle!

The hits keep rolling here - all black hits - but hits nonetheless.

21st April 2007 07:34 AM
fireontheplatter no way will this post reach 500. NO WAY.
21st April 2007 07:50 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
no way will this post reach 500. NO WAY.

Want to bet? I make things happen, you fucking half-tweed girlie socks, mackeral ass bitch!
21st April 2007 08:08 AM
Zack The president is not "III" so this must be an appreciation thread for someone besides the loser in the White House.

Moonie, I think you need to back away from the minibar.
21st April 2007 08:26 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Zack wrote:
The president is not "III" so this must be an appreciation thread for someone besides the loser in the White House.

Moonie, I think you need to back away from the minibar.

Dude, that retard was calling himself "III" in the early years, then he got hacked on it. Either way, who fucking cares - his prep school name is George Walker Bush, and he "summered" as a boy in Kennebunkport, Maine.

Now get the fuck off my George Walker Bush II appreciation thread!
21st April 2007 09:00 AM
Back Street Girl
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Want to bet? I make things happen, you fucking half-tweed girlie socks, mackeral ass bitch!

STOP IT you silly boy.
21st April 2007 09:08 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Back Street Girl wrote:

STOP IT you silly boy.

I'm just trying to get an appreciation thread going, and these guys keep fucking it all up. Its perverse in certain aspects. Really perverse.

You mad at me?
21st April 2007 09:10 AM
Back Street Girl
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

http://gallery2.redferns.com/gallery_images/600_pixel_images/RGA001_Brian_JONES_P.jpg
You mad at me?

No
21st April 2007 09:14 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Back Street Girl wrote:

Never

I know.

Cheers!
21st April 2007 09:55 AM
Back Street Girl
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I know.

Cheers!

Your Welcome
21st April 2007 11:03 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Well, he lost the war in Iraq.
21st April 2007 11:08 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat And now he is building a wall in Bagdad. Didn't work out in Berlin in the end, but nevertheless put one in Bagdad.
21st April 2007 11:13 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
And now he is building a wall in Bagdad. Didn't work out in Berlin in the end, but nevertheless put one in Bagdad.

What was the point of that Berlin wall? Germinals from Germinals? Wish they had all waxed each other. The whole world does.

Anyway, your fucking post is going to be deleted, as soon as I get more George Walker Bush III (II) appreciations. So wanka, wanka, fish biff smanka, get the fuck off my fucking George Walker Bush thread, goddamit!
21st April 2007 11:14 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat You won't get any. The man is a fool and a looser.
21st April 2007 11:20 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
You won't get any. The man is a fool and a looser.

Look, you gormless, philly hoagie eating, au jus sauce dipping paffer - its ain't easy rousing up the "heavys" on a Saturday morning. Out mission will be followed and then it will be George Walker Bush IIVX Day - the lord shall overfloweth with love.

Gormless pisser.
21st April 2007 11:36 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Look, you gormless, philly hoagie eating, au jus sauce dipping paffer - its ain't easy rousing up the "heavys" on a Saturday morning. Out mission will be followed and then it will be George Walker Bush IIVX Day - the lord shall overfloweth with love.

Gormless pisser.

You are either drunk or a large object fell on your head.
21st April 2007 11:47 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

You are either drunk or a large object fell on your head.

Like a fucking Bisquick box? Meow Mix? That silly looking Aunt Jemima bottle, all suppled hipped negress? I've had worse pancakes in the Riverside County jail.

What in the goddam fuck does any of this beefsteak have to do with George Walker "Jersey Muff Boy" Bush? I mean for fuck's sake, stay the fuck on topic, for fuck's goddam sake, ffs! Fuck's sake.
21st April 2007 12:32 PM
sirmoonie You gold-teeth, gold-chain-wearin', fried-chicken-and-biscuit-eatin', monkey, ape, baboon, booty lovin', big thigh, fast-runnin', three-hundred-sixty-degree-basketball-dunkin' spade moulan yan, sanaman- bitch! Get the goddam fuck of my goddam George Walker Bush MIOIOFTX Thread. Jesus.
21st April 2007 12:33 PM
MrPleasant Bush is an asshole and his followers are assholes too.

Liberals are assholes too. But Bush has managed to be on top, somehow.

P.S.: I HATE BUSH.
[Edited by MrPleasant]
21st April 2007 12:43 PM
StarvinMarvin I appreciate Bush for the stupid, assinine things that we can rely on him to say every day. It provides comic relief for the masses.

Only in America could a fucking retard like Bush become president. Sorry, but its true.
21st April 2007 12:56 PM
MrPleasant The biggest asshole, in U.S. history, for your appreciation:

21st April 2007 01:03 PM
MrPleasant I love Trump!

21st April 2007 01:06 PM
sirmoonie Okay, okay, I mean fuck. Like there isn't a million fucking appreciation threads here that be needing to be all fucked up.

Have at it you fucking commies! All you have done today is disgrace a nation.

21st April 2007 01:52 PM
pdog Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
21st April 2007 02:01 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

this is so funny.
21st April 2007 05:35 PM
Spackle You know what Sirmoonie?

For having such a little prick, you sure are a big prick.

You should wear a ball cap in public.
21st April 2007 05:38 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
This is the thread to give appreciation for George Walker Bush, the current president of the United States of America.

Anything derogatory will result in this thread being deleted and re-started again with only the appreciationism. So make it all good - say all the good stuff about George Walker Bush III. Right here, right now. Go!

“There he goes. One of God’s own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

21st April 2007 05:49 PM
Mahatma Kane Jeeves Hey, at least he's not Hillary in pants!
21st April 2007 06:03 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:
“There he goes. One of God’s own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

I wonder if that black guy that Feej posted once knows that his humble, un-assuming mug has been plastered all over a Rolling Stones board for 3-4 years? Show him man! I know that Joe Gilliam impersonator.

Then hit me with black Phil (he is black) and my greatest find ever - "Moon Approved"
21st April 2007 06:09 PM
Dan I appreciate that next to him, I look quite competent indeed. I think he may even be responsible for my continuing employment.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)