ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bo Diddley & The Rolling Stones in Munich Return to archive
13th May 2006 01:22 PM
WolfgangG As a special treat for the Rolling Stones fans, we decided to book BO DIDDLEY into Munich on July 14, so Stones-Fans can have a great rockin' weekend with Bo on July 14 and the Stones concert on July 16.

All info regarding the event can be found here: www.chuckberry.de/bdmunich.htm

Anybody feel free to contact me at [email protected] if there are any further questions regarding the event.
13th May 2006 02:00 PM
Gazza that could be potentially quite a special weekend!
13th May 2006 02:13 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat I'll be there!
14th May 2006 07:16 AM
corgi37 Bo on the 14th.

Stones on the 16th.

Invade Poland on the 17th.
15th May 2006 11:21 AM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
WolfgangG wrote:
As a special treat for the Rolling Stones fans, we decided to book BO DIDDLEY into Munich on July 14, so Stones-Fans can have a great rockin' weekend with Bo on July 14 and the Stones concert on July 16.

All info regarding the event can be found here: www.chuckberry.de/bdmunich.htm

Anybody feel free to contact me at [email protected] if there are any further questions regarding the event.

I have further questons but if I pose them you will get very angry...
15th May 2006 11:29 AM
Saint Sway EXCELLENT IDEA BOOKING BO DIDLEY!!

Thank you Wolfgang.

I only wish the Stones would book Bo or some of the other surviving Kings of R&R and the blues as an opening act.

Its a shame the Stones disregard these guys now. Its sucks too that they have no clue to the type of music thier fans want to hear as an opening act. They always go for the pop bands. So clueless. I dont see how ticket sales are better by giving an act no Stones fan cares about like Black Eyed Peas the opening slot over a legend like Bo.
15th May 2006 02:45 PM
WolfgangG
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:

I have further questons but if I pose them you will get very angry...

Go ahead!
15th May 2006 02:47 PM
jb German stones sales flat?
[Edited by jb]
15th May 2006 04:11 PM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
WolfgangG wrote:

Go ahead!

no no you are too fiery
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)