ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What's up with the lack of contests lately...? Return to archive
13th May 2006 12:37 PM
Ten Thousand Motels ....I want to win something good.
13th May 2006 12:39 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
....I want to win something good.

What?
13th May 2006 12:46 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat I did run a few contests in my time. I will think of another one.
13th May 2006 12:47 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
What?

Well....whatever the prize is. Usually around here it's a CD. Or at least it was. I don't remember what Cardinal Fang won for the trivia contest. But they ought to do another one. No need to Let Fang stay on top. Speaking of Cardinal Fang whatever happenened to him? Not that he was a friend of mine or anything but I'll say one thing about Fang, he knew his shit.
13th May 2006 12:50 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat That trivia contest was cool! Haven't heard from Fang lately. But I have been away from here for some time.
13th May 2006 05:45 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Well....whatever the prize is. Usually around here it's a CD. Or at least it was. I don't remember what Cardinal Fang won for the trivia contest. But they ought to do another one. No need to Let Fang stay on top. Speaking of Cardinal Fang whatever happenened to him? Not that he was a friend of mine or anything but I'll say one thing about Fang, he knew his shit.

I LOVED CARDINAL FANG
14th May 2006 06:27 PM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

I LOVED CARDINAL FANG

Yeah , whatever happened to that guy ?!?!

Man , Cardy was ALWAYS Minty Fresh and he sure as Hell knew how to write a post .

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY ! ®
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)