ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: on 06-06-06 Return to archive
12th May 2006 09:39 PM
Jigsaw Puzzle some classic rock radio stations near where i live are going to be playing satanic majesties (so far its a rumor)anybody else herd anything like this?
13th May 2006 01:45 AM
pdog It's the end times... See my avatar... I will post more soon. My advice is, tell those you love how you feel, fuck alot, get high and play the first 4 Sabbath records alot.
13th May 2006 06:22 AM
M.O.W.A.T. The most played song that day will be Maiden's "Number of the Beast".
13th May 2006 07:47 AM
corgi37 It's when i ascend to my rightful throne. All my enemies will be wiped and all my friends rewarded.

Be careful which one you are.
13th May 2006 08:41 AM
lotsajizz Nah, it's December 12th, 2012 that's the big date....

13th May 2006 09:35 AM
FotiniD There've been many other 06-06-06's in the past, and the closest I can think of right now would be June 6th 1906 which of course translates to 06-06-06 as well....
13th May 2006 09:43 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
pdog wrote:
It's the end times... See my avatar... I will post more soon. My advice is, tell those you love how you feel, fuck alot, get high and play the first 4 Sabbath records alot.

It's true, Jigsaw Puzzle. My sources tell me that pdog has the inside dope on this whole 666 thing!
13th May 2006 10:37 AM
gimmekeef Pdog has the scoop on this?....I'm scared already...Now corgi too?...what do jb's sources have to say?..For me I prefer 999 much better!..Go Keith!
13th May 2006 10:41 AM
JesusChrist
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
It's when i ascend to my rightful throne. All my enemies will be wiped and all my friends rewarded.

Be careful which one you are.

That's what _I_ was gonna say!

Damn!
13th May 2006 11:40 AM
sirmoonie I'm going to getting totally fucking blitzed and do Satan stuff. Paint my face black and blue, kill a chicken and smear bloody pentagrams all over my neighborhood. It will be fucking great.

[edited by the Leviathan]
[edited by the mayor of Todos Santos]
[Edited by sirmoonie]
13th May 2006 11:49 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Paint my face black and blue, kill a chicken and smear bloody pentagrams all over my neighborhood. It will be fucking great.

Well, don't get caught. That's vandalism.
13th May 2006 11:57 AM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I'm going to getting totally fucking blitzed and do Satan stuff. Paint my face black and blue, kill a chicken and smear bloody pentagrams all over my neighborhood. It will be fucking great.

[edited by the Leviathan]
[edited by the mayor of Todos Santos]
[Edited by sirmoonie]

To truly see well, you must have faith (in ME). Oh, the righteous they can't wait. A saving grace that we all know. Let us pray (for ME). Let us hold on

14th May 2006 02:59 PM
Sir Stonesalot On 06-06-06 the Supersuckers release their new record.
14th May 2006 04:19 PM
Highwire Rob The Omen movie gets re-hashed. Geeeze! Hollywood's run out of original scripts.

But I do want to see Snakes on a Plane when it comes out.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)