ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: It's All Over My Stonescicles ......... ( N.S.C. ) Return to archive
12th May 2006 03:13 PM
Joey " ********* Bush support rating falls to 29 percent: poll 2 hours, 44 minutes ago ******** "

" Only 29 percent of Americans now believe President George W. Bush is doing a good job, according recent poll.

The poll, conducted by the Wall Street Journal, is the latest to indicate a slump in public support for the US leader as his Republican party heads into the campaign for mid-term elections in November.

In the poll, released in the newspaper's online edition, Bush has lost six percentage points in a month.

Iraq remains the main concern. Twenty-eight percent of Americans say it is one of the two most important topics, up from 23 percent in April, followed by immigration (16 percent) and the price of petrol (gasoline) (14 percent).

Only 24 percent of the 1,003 people asked between May 3-8 said they believed the United States was "heading in the right direction". According to the Journal, 69 percent said "things have pretty seriously gotten off on the wrong track".

Bush is closing in on the unpopularity level of President Richard Nixon (24 percent) at the moment of his resignation in 1974 over the Watergate scandal. "

My Dearest Stonesian Brothers & Sisters .......

Please take no joy in these turgid and Depressing Poll Numbers ..... my country ( the U.S.A. ) is in real trouble and only an imminent / immediate change in leadership ( ie : Resignation of the President / Vice President ) can turn things around ........

" Nixon LIVES Ronnie "

Joey " Spiro " Agnew ! ®

12th May 2006 03:27 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Only 29 percent of Americans now believe President George W. Bush is doing a good job, according recent poll.

those are probably padded numbers. I can only think of a small handfull of marbled brained peeps that still publicly support him. Babs, Blair, O'Reilly, GlenCar, Riffy, The Naked Cowboy, Corky, gas station attendants...
12th May 2006 03:27 PM
pdog Did we need another political thread, especially a cut/paste job?
12th May 2006 03:31 PM
lotsajizz yup
12th May 2006 03:37 PM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
yup

Bless You Jizzy ..............

I promise each and every single one of you fine individuals ---- Vice President Dick Cheney s term in office will end EXACTLY the same way as former Vice President Spiro Agnew's did ...... resignation .

Look for Bushie43 to resign soon thereafter . Word !

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3036697/

" Nixon LIVES Ronnie "

Joey ' Jerry ' Ford ( McCain ?!?! )
12th May 2006 04:48 PM
lotsajizz worthy sentiments my Stonesian brother!!

12th May 2006 05:08 PM
Dick Bush
12th May 2006 05:27 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Bless You Jizzy ..............

I promise each and every single one of you fine individuals ---- Vice President Dick Cheney s term in office will end EXACTLY the same way as former Vice President Spiro Agnew's did ...... resignation .

Look for Bushie43 to resign soon thereafter . Word !

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3036697/

" Nixon LIVES Ronnie "

Joey ' Jerry ' Ford ( McCain ?!?! )

joey are you allowed to drink at work?
12th May 2006 05:42 PM
pdog
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

joey are you allowed to drink at work?

and smoke crack... And post... It makes me sick!
12th May 2006 06:13 PM
glencar Joey is a net reduction in productivity for his employer. That's why we love him.
13th May 2006 05:02 AM
StickyFishFingers Forgive me for my ignorance on US politics (being an aussie it's enough of a concern watching John Howard & his cronies treat Australians with contempt), but do you guys think it's possible that one day in the perhaps not too distant future we may see a fiercely contested Presidential election campaign between Condoleeza Rice & Hillary Clinton? Is there a reasonable chance that either one of these ladies could possibly be the next US President?
13th May 2006 08:03 AM
corgi37 Doubt it, sff. As an Aussie, i love watching U.S. politics. It's so fascinating. I doubt the extreme right and religious right would support a chick. They'd expect her to be home doing the laundry. I dont think big business would support a woman either.

I'm thinking Jeb might give it a go. He'd have the financial support. The Fox network would be a major spruiker. And, the Saudi's would still have a Bush in their pocket.

God help us all!
13th May 2006 08:43 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
pdog wrote:

and smoke crack... And post... It makes me sick!

envious?

13th May 2006 09:50 AM
BONOISLOVE We love you Bush!!! The greatest american citizen, EVER (since the last once who purchased a U2 album)!!!!

Kane's got nothing on you, baby and nothin' in the world can stop me worryin' about that George.
13th May 2006 05:08 PM
Joey " but do you guys think it's possible that one day in the perhaps not too distant future we may see a fiercely contested Presidential election campaign between Condoleeza Rice & Hillary Clinton? "

Frig Yeah it is possible .................!

The real question is will America survive the next few years without self - destructing due to an incompetent leader who is in waaaaay over his head .

When Karl Rove is indicted -- look for all Hell to break loose in the Bushie43 White House ( See : Spiro Agnew taking envelopes in the basement of the Nixon White House )

Joey " Jerry " Ford !
13th May 2006 05:34 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
Joey wrote:
" but do you guys think it's possible that one day in the perhaps not too distant future we may see a fiercely contested Presidential election campaign between Condoleeza Rice & Hillary Clinton? "

Frig Yeah it is possible .................!

The real question is will America survive the next few years without self - destructing due to an incompetent leader who is in waaaaay over his head .

When Karl Rove is indicted -- look for all Hell to break loose in the Bushie43 White House ( See : Spiro Agnew taking envelopes in the basement of the Nixon White House )

Joey " Jerry " Ford !

Don't worry at all, Joykin. America is - as it always was - the land of the common sense!!

The United States were founded and established by the most vital Europeans, who simply had enough of the perpetual condition of revolutions, conterrevolutions, wars for more land, wars to get the lost land back, zealotry, blind chauvinism and all other kind of idiotic troubles. You don't believe it? Please, have a look on Disneyland, if you know what I mean!

I doubt a blithering idiot like dubya could ever be elected without the funy, cheerful occurance of Mrs. Lewinsky.

Are the 8 dubya years enough?!?

You bet!

14th May 2006 06:15 PM
Joey " The United States were founded and established by the most vital Europeans, who simply had enough of the perpetual condition of revolutions, conterrevolutions, wars for more land, wars to get the lost land back, zealotry, blind chauvinism and all other kind of idiotic troubles. You don't believe it? Please, have a look on Disneyland, if you know what I mean! "

You give Joey solace .

www.cubs.com

15th May 2006 03:11 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
Joey wrote:
" The United States were founded and established by the most vital Europeans, who simply had enough of the perpetual condition of revolutions, conterrevolutions, wars for more land, wars to get the lost land back, zealotry, blind chauvinism and all other kind of idiotic troubles. You don't believe it? Please, have a look on Disneyland, if you know what I mean! "

You give Joey solace .

www.cubs.com

Joy,

Aren't we judging the benefits of president Dubya's policy too harshly?!?

Mr. Bin Laden appears to be still walking around and making very poor jokes, but ignoring that fact, weren't the 300 billions - just a little bit more than 1k bucks for every living American citizen - the best ever spent money? Is there any better good in the world than creating of the real paradise of freedom and democracy like Irag?

Joykin, let's not be foolish - the truth is truth.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)