ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bush Nears Nixon's Record! (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
12th May 2006 04:48 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Dan wrote:

Maybe, maybe not. It all depends on who is opponent is, the circumstances of the time and who is political consultants are. Actually I think Jeb was meant to be President in 2000 but those plans went out the window when he lost the 1994 Florida Governor's race.

The Republican party is fat on goofballs these days - I mean fuck, look at the retard they let lead the thing - but not even in its temporary demented state would it be suicidal enough to put up another Bush, no matter howe good the guy was. First, John Ellis Bush's brother, George Walker Bush III, is going to leave office as the most disrespectable president of the modern era, and that will taint anything and anyone associated with him. But no matter what he did, three presidents from the same family in the space of 4 presidencies is impossible. America wouldn't go for it. Anyone who thinks this has a chance is biffed.
12th May 2006 04:50 PM
Riffhard
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I'm not sure you know what monogamy means, and I'm absolutely positive Clinton didn't change a thing with regards to its acceptibility. I was referring to Jeb's - excuse me, I mean John Ellis Bush's - admission to a particular type of abstinence, which has no moral component as far as 98% of the people on the planet, including yourself, are concerned.

In any event, gay men involved in business or politics often get married as cover, and my guess (and most people's guess) is that is the case here. I would be amazed if it didn't become a campaign issue when he does run.

What I mean is that Jeb Bush has stated several times that he never believed in premarital sex. So his own moral compass precluded him from having sex prior to marriage. He claims that he has remained true to his wife since their marriage. Hence he believes in monogamy. I mean shit son,I know what the word means! Clinton,on the other hand,had no such problems with cheating on his wife,who may,or may not,be a lesbian. And I,for one,don't blame him a bit. I mean afterall have you ever really looked at her! Shudder!

Riffy
12th May 2006 04:52 PM
Dan
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

The Republican party is fat on goofballs these days - I mean fuck, look at the retard they let lead the thing - but not even in its temporary demented state would it be suicidal enough to put up another Bush, no matter howe good the guy was. First, John Ellis Bush's brother, George Walker Bush III, is going to leave office as the most disrespectable president of the modern era, and that will taint anything and anyone associated with him. But no matter what he did, three presidents from the same family in the space of 4 presidencies is impossible. America wouldn't go for it. Anyone who thinks this has a chance is biffed.

Actually it would be 2 political families in the space of 5 presidencies, but Americans have very short memories otherwise Democrats and Republicans would have gone obsolete a long time ago. Improbable maybe, but definitely not impossible.
12th May 2006 04:53 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I debated Jeb back in college and got to know him despite our age difference. He is many things, but gay ain't one of 'em!!!

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

OK now

Cazart!!!

I find your post most disturbing. "Debated" is a term used in bath houses as a synonym for "crackerjacking."
12th May 2006 04:53 PM
gimmekeef Riffy..I heard the religiuos right considered puttin pics of Hillary in boys rooms to champion abstinence!
12th May 2006 04:55 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I find your post most disturbing. "Debated" is a term used in bath houses as a synonym for "crackerjacking."

[blank friggin' stare]

12th May 2006 04:55 PM
Dan
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Riffy..I heard the religiuos right considered puttin pics of Hillary in boys rooms to champion abstinence!

Appropriate as she strikes me as being more asexual then lesbian/hetero.
12th May 2006 04:56 PM
Riffhard
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Riffy..I heard the religiuos right considered puttin pics of Hillary in boys rooms to champion abstinence!

It's true! I heard Pat Robertson promote that very idea! Well it would sure as hell work for me.

Say,ya think that Bubba ever did Babs Streisand? I do. I think he shagged Yentle rotten I do!

Riffy
12th May 2006 04:59 PM
telecaster
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

It's true! I heard Pat Robertson promote that very idea! Well it would sure as hell work for me.

Say,ya think that Bubba ever did Babs Streisand? I do. I think he shagged Yentle rotten I do!

Riffy

Riffy I was watching MSNBC and their was some liberal woman on and she was actually not offense looking or acting

I was shocked. First for everything. Think her name was Flavia something or other
12th May 2006 05:01 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

What I mean is that Jeb Bush has stated several times that he never believed in premarital sex. So his own moral compass precluded him from having sex prior to marriage. He claims that he has remained true to his wife since their marriage. Hence he believes in monogamy. I mean shit son,I know what the word means! Clinton,on the other hand,had no such problems with cheating on his wife,who may,or may not,be a lesbian. And I,for one,don't blame him a bit. I mean afterall have you ever really looked at her! Shudder!

Riffy

I don't think you do know what it means. At least nothing you have posted would indicate that. Monogamy does not equal pre-marital abstinence. If you drew a Venn diagram of people practicing within those categories, they intersection would be very slim - probably around 2% of the total area.

I think you were just trying to segue to Clinton's sexlife, which you have now down twice, so in your haste/zeal, confused the two concepts.
12th May 2006 05:03 PM
lotsajizz better gossip than the horrible truth of what Shrub and his ilk have done to the Nation

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Federal agents searched the home and office of the CIA's departing No. 3 official on Friday as part of a corruption investigation that has sent a former congressman to prison and now involves CIA contracts.

Investigators from five federal agencies acted under search warrants at the home of Kyle "Dusty" Foggo in Vienna, Va., and his office at the CIA's Langley, Va., campus, FBI spokeswoman Debra Weierman said. Both locations are in the Washington suburbs.

The warrants themselves were sealed and officials would not discuss what agents were seeking.

Foggo agreed to step down as the CIA's executive officer under pressure because federal authorities are investigating whether he improperly awarded contracts to San Diego businessman and friend Brent Wilkes, according to federal law enforcement and intelligence officials. They spoke on condition of anonymity because investigations were ongoing.

Prosecutors have implicated Wilkes in a scheme to bribe former Rep. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, R-Calif., but he has not been charged and his lawyer has said Wilkes did nothing wrong.

Among the contracts under scrutiny is one that dates from Foggo's previous job of running the logistics at a secret facility in Europe that supplies CIA personnel in war zones, the law enforcement official said. Foggo gave the multimillion-dollar contract to supply bottled water to a Wilkes-related company, the official said.

Foggo, who was in the process of clearing out his office at the end of a 25-year CIA career, has denied any wrongdoing. "Mr. Foggo maintains that government contracts for which he was responsible were properly awarded and administered," the CIA said in a statement last week.

CIA spokeswoman Jennifer Millerwise Dyck said Friday that top CIA officials were informed of the warrants shortly before the searches began. "The agency is cooperating fully with the Department of Justice and the FBI," she said.

Latest Intelligence News
Federal agents search CIA official's house
U.S. argues to block suit against CIA

FBI creates Web site for corruption tips

EU group seeks information on CIA prisons

U.S. cracks down on stolen computer drives

FBI's Mueller faces sharp questioning

Social Security financial health declining

Watchdog: FBI didn't intimidate protesters

The agencies taking part in the searches are: the FBI, the Internal Revenue Service, the Defense Criminal Investigative Service, the U.S. Attorney's office in San Diego and the CIA's inspector general, Weierman said.

The inspector general has been investigating Foggo's relationship with Wilkes for more than two months.

The inquiry stems from the investigation of Cunningham, who is serving a prison term of more than eight years after admitting last year that he took $2.4 million in bribes from government contractors. Mitchell Wade, another contractor, pleaded guilty in February to conspiring with Cunningham and is cooperating with investigators.

Wilkes is described in court papers as an unindicted coconspirator.

The investigation includes allegations, raised by Wade, that Wilkes provided Cunningham with prostitutes, limousines and hotel suites.

Foggo has acknowledged participating in poker games organized by Wilkes at the hotel rooms, but he has said nothing untoward went on while he was there. "If he attended occasional card games with friends over the years, Mr. Foggo insists they were that and nothing more," the CIA statement said.

Lawyers for Wilkes and the limousine company, Shirlington Limousine and Transportation Inc., of Arlington, Va., also have denied any involvement with prostitutes.

Foggo announced his retirement from the agency this week, three days after CIA Director Porter Goss said he would be stepping down.

Dyck said the Foggo investigation has "absolutely nothing, zero" to do with Goss' resignation.

Goss asked Foggo to step down as executive director last week because he felt the accusations had become a distraction and could damage the agency's reputation, the unnamed intelligence official said.

Foggo's associates have said he received the Intelligence Commendation Medal for supporting the war on terror in 2002. Before becoming the agency's No. 3 leader in 2004, he was the chief of base at a secret facility that supports the war on terror.

As executive director, Foggo had the powerful position of overseeing the day-to-day operations of the CIA.

One FBI agent told reporters from Copley News Service, who were at Foggo's residence, that Foggo was not at home in his quiet suburban neighborhood near CIA headquarters and had not been detained. The agents refused to answer other questions about the raid.

A neighbor told Copley that the agents arrived about 8 a.m. EDT. A white Chevrolet van was backed up to the carport of the split-level brick home and, at one point, a man wearing latex gloves emerged from the house and went around back.

12th May 2006 05:05 PM
telecaster Jizzy you think Clark has a chance?

He didn't win one primary last time
12th May 2006 05:08 PM
Riffhard
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Riffy I was watching MSNBC and their was some liberal woman on and she was actually not offense looking or acting

I was shocked. First for everything. Think her name was Flavia something or other

There are lots of hot looking lib women! I mean howe about Susan Estritch? Ooops,scratch that. Whoopi,aw fuck it never mind! Howe about Helen Thomas? Oh,shit. Ummmm,I'll have to get back to you.

I do know this. She---> is not a liberal!

Riffy
12th May 2006 05:09 PM
Dan
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Jizzy you think Clark has a chance?

He didn't win one primary last time

I think he won the Oklahoma primary. Other than that, no chance of getting the nomination.
12th May 2006 05:10 PM
Dan Stephanie Herseth, democrat from one of the Dakotas is one of the hottest looking women I have ever seen. She is only in her mid 30s though.
12th May 2006 05:16 PM
sirmoonie What party is Paris Hilton?
12th May 2006 05:18 PM
Riffhard
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I don't think you do know what it means. At least nothing you have posted would indicate that. Monogamy does not equal pre-marital abstinence. If you drew a Venn diagram of people practicing within those categories, they intersection would be very slim - probably around 2% of the total area.

I think you were just trying to segue to Clinton's sexlife, which you have now down twice, so in your haste/zeal, confused the two concepts.

Hmmm,let's see.

mo·nog·a·my ( P ) Pronunciation Key (m-ng-m)
n.
The practice or condition of having a single sexual partner during a period of time.

The practice or condition of being married to only one person at a time.

The practice of marrying only once in a lifetime.
Zoology. The condition of having only one mate during a breeding season or during the breeding life of a pair.

Yep! That's exactly what I thought it meant. I was trying to point out that Jeb has gone on record as saying that he did not believe in premarital sex or cheating on his wife. That makes him monogamous and a loyal husband. Not to be confused with Bubba. Who is neither mongamous or a loyal husband.

Riffy
12th May 2006 05:34 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Hmmm,let's see.

mo·nog·a·my ( P ) Pronunciation Key (m-ng-m)
n.
The practice or condition of having a single sexual partner during a period of time.

The practice or condition of being married to only one person at a time.

The practice of marrying only once in a lifetime.
Zoology. The condition of having only one mate during a breeding season or during the breeding life of a pair.

Yep! That's exactly what I thought it meant. I was trying to point out that Jeb has gone on record as saying that he did not believe in premarital sex or cheating on his wife. That makes him monogamous and a loyal husband. Not to be confused with Bubba. Who is neither mongamous or a loyal husband.

Riffy

Not believing in pre-marital sex makes him weird. It does not make him monogamous under any accepted definition of the word.

Read your original post defending John Ellis Bush's upright morality that was never even at issue. Then see if you understand this: You can be monogamous (several dozen times, if you are lucky) before ever getting married. And again, extremely few people see any type of moral or immoral decision in proceeding in that manner. Neither did John Ellis Bush, I'll bet. He stayed abstinent with respect to women for the reasons reasonably speculated above.
12th May 2006 05:40 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
What party is Paris Hilton?

She is the party in her mouth and everyone is cumming party.
[Edited by pdog]
12th May 2006 05:41 PM
sirmoonie Its all muskrat love. Thats all I was saying to Riffie. Muskrat love.
13th May 2006 10:26 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Not believing in pre-marital sex makes him weird.

Makes him monstrous.
13th May 2006 11:00 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

There are lots of hot looking lib women! I mean howe about Susan Estritch? Ooops,scratch that. Whoopi,aw fuck it never mind! Howe about Helen Thomas? Oh,shit. Ummmm,I'll have to get back to you.

Riffy

HOT liberal women??

LJ, SheRat, Parmeda, Martha....shall I go on??

And what makes us HOT?

We stay out of these idiotic political pissing contests.

You guys crack me up. No wonder the world is so fucked up.

Back to the Superblow thread.

LJ.
13th May 2006 05:13 PM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

That's gold, Joey! GOLD!

You're POSTIN', Baby!

Fleabit ................................

I would like to clutch you to my bosom and softly and gently and sweetly stroke your young , sweaty , moist , shiny , glistening , GLISTENING , young Fleabit forehead and just say , .......... well ?! ....... " Thanks " for being so friggin SMART !

You are much loved by Joey

" Call Me Lightning Ronnie ! "

Joey " Bebe " Rebozo ! ®
13th May 2006 05:18 PM
Joey " Plus Jeb has his own closet to deal with - yes, THAT closet. He admitted he never had sex with a woman until he was married. "

Oh , that man Jeb is as gay as the day is long .

Joey Haldeman
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)