ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bush Nears Nixon's Record! (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
12th May 2006 01:59 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
Really!!!LOL

You know me too well!
12th May 2006 01:59 PM
glencar
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

THAT figures!

We all miss Fiji!
12th May 2006 02:05 PM
stonedinaustralia bullshit glen and i'm not looking for an argument either

"your gov" influences my life with every breathe i take

and in any event i can still have an opinion

if you don't like it ..well that's your perogative..

anyway, my comment was based on the reported poll and i know enough about US politics...citizen or not..to know that the last two years of an eight year presidency are generally noted as the "lame duck" years

besides it was just an oppotunity for me to quote Conrad first hand and HST second hand

pretentious bastard ..aint i!?!?
12th May 2006 02:06 PM
jb [quote]glencar wrote:

We all miss Fiji!
[/quote

Funny!!!! The Fiji was a great poster!!!! i enjoyed meeting him at Stouts. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy.
12th May 2006 02:06 PM
glencar Pretentious bastard? I'd never say THAT! Idiot, maybe...
12th May 2006 02:07 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
[quote]glencar wrote:

We all miss Fiji!
[/quote

Funny!!!! The Fiji was a great poster!!!! i enjoyed meeting him at Stouts. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy.

Fiji's great. I miss his posts here but I understand his decision. Some of these anti-American zealots can be quite tiresome.
12th May 2006 02:08 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:

Fiji's great. I miss his posts here but I understand his decision. Some of these anti-American zealots can be quite tiresome.

I also miss Baby Steelie and Fucking Andrew.
12th May 2006 02:10 PM
Dick Bush It is a big shame to put Richard Milhouse Nixon into the same pot with George Dubya Bush.

Whatever Dick Nixon might have done, he never was a ridiculous but harmful village idiot.

Andrews Air Force Base, June 25 2001, AF/Susan Walsh
12th May 2006 02:10 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
glencar wrote:
Pretentious bastard? I'd never say THAT! Idiot, maybe...

but still you would be wrong

12th May 2006 02:11 PM
glencar "Nixon" by Ollie Stone was a very fine film.
glencar
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

but still you would be wrong

Right...
FPM C10
quote:
glencar wrote:

We all miss Fiji!

That depends what your definition of "we" is...and "all"...and "miss".

Semantics!

12th May 2006 02:14 PM
glencar LOL Spoken like a true Clintonian...
12th May 2006 02:18 PM
FPM C10
quote:
glencar wrote:
LOL Spoken like a true Clintonian...

I did not have sex with Fiji!
[Edited by FPM C10]
12th May 2006 02:19 PM
glencar If you had crossed the street...
12th May 2006 02:20 PM
jb I think McCain win over Hillary in 08. He is pandering, like Hilary, to the people he needs to win over to get elected. I think he will easily win as , sadly, Hilary will galvanize the hateful republican base.
12th May 2006 02:21 PM
glencar 100% correct! And McC won't select a Cheney for Veep!
12th May 2006 02:22 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
100% correct! And McC won't select a Cheney for Veep!

I can live with MCain....as long as we(dems) have atleast won back the house or senate...(unlikely imo)
12th May 2006 02:23 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
glencar wrote:

Right...

thank you
glencar Right...
FPM C10
quote:
glencar wrote:
100% correct! And McC won't select a Cheney for Veep!

He had my vote until he kissed Jerry Falwell's horrendous pimply ass. Now I'll have to wait and see.

The Dems will not run Hillary. Will they? Given their record of shooting themselves in the foot, perhaps they will.
12th May 2006 02:24 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Right...

USA #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We fought the good fight and are like the city on that shining hill!!!
12th May 2006 02:27 PM
jb
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

He had my vote until he kissed Jerry Falwell's horrendous pimply ass. Now I'll have to wait and see.

The Dems will not run Hillary. Will they? Given their record of shooting themselves in the foot, perhaps they will.

have a great weekend..must go to meeting in Pompano beach , Florida..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/11/AR2006051101884_pf.html
glencar
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

He had to go there. Did he kiss his ass? I thought he'd go but disagree with Falwell's minions at leadt on the margins.
Riffhard Stupid thread! There is a very real reason that Bush's numbers are in the toilet. That is because he has pissed off his base. It's that simple. His stance on the border has had a devastaing effect on his poll numbers. Likewise his refusal to refute these stupid trumped up charges of the NSA phone monitoring has not helped. Why he won't just come right out and mention the fact that Clinton passed the law that allowed the goverment to monitor "all" calls. Hell just google "Eshalon" and check out what ol' Bubba did with private phone calls! They were monitoring calls without any regards for national security either! This is all about smearing Bush,and people who are too stupid to figure that out will buy into anything that morons like Little Dick Durbin tell them.

Bush will be delivering a speech this Monday night where,sources say,he will announce his plan on placing the National Guard along the lawless southern border. At that time Bush's numbers will start to inch upwards again. He will never ever get any support from the hardcore anti-Bush zealots. So when he plays to his base his numbers will naturally go up. Shit the fact that the economy is better than it's been in thirty years means nothing to the Bush bashers. Gee,I guess the tax cuts really work,huh!?

Bush needs to learn how to be a conservative! Less than one third of Americans claim to be liberal. Conservatism works every time it's tried. Bush needs to remember that. He has been acting like a fucking waffleing idiot in that regard. On this,Moonie and I are in complete agreement.

Riffy
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

have a great weekend..must go to meeting in Pompano beach , Florida..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/11/AR2006051101884_pf.html

See ya Joshy!
12th May 2006 02:28 PM
glencar Riffy, good post as usual but please note I said it more succinctly in my first post on this thread before getting distracted by a moron. I'm like a kitten with thread sometimes & I hate that!
12th May 2006 02:33 PM
Riffhard
quote:
glencar wrote:
Much of the reason for Bush's current low rating is due to conservative disgust with him. That's what all the chatter's about right now at conservative blogs & boards. He's giving a speech about illegal immigration on Monday night at 8PM. If he sticks with his usual nonsense, watch for even lower ratings!

Too true Blue! I was just echoing your valid and spot on post!

One thing that these numbers do not show is just how much people despise the liberal left of this country. The numbers on that subject make Bush look like Reagan in 1984! Funny how those numbers never get any air-time from the DLM!

Riffy
12th May 2006 02:36 PM
glencar Thanks! DLM?
12th May 2006 02:40 PM
gimmekeef His approval rating could go to zero....he'd still be president so who cares about polls?....Didnt one this morning pick Kurt Cobain best rocker ever?..Nov 2008 is the next poll that matters...
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)