ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: According to the Rolling Stones Return to archive
12th May 2006 05:35 AM
awskipit I found it at Wal-Mart for $3.95!!!Its a special book sale they have a few times a year.Look for the table of books in front of the magazine section.I bought the last copy at my store,that makes two for me.I just couldn't let it sit there that cheap.
12th May 2006 12:10 PM
Jigsaw_Puzzle
quote:
awskipit wrote:
I found it at Wal-Mart for $3.95!!!Its a special book sale they have a few times a year.Look for the table of books in front of the magazine section.I bought the last copy at my store,that makes two for me.I just couldn't let it sit there that cheap.

i got it at the low low price of 5$ last year...wonder why its so cheap... The stones say they had nothing to do with it but the pictures alone are worth 5$ i think
12th May 2006 12:32 PM
gustavobala god....here in brazil cost US$ 75,00!!!
12th May 2006 12:50 PM
Jigsaw_Puzzle
quote:
gustavobala wrote:
god....here in brazil cost US$ 75,00!!!

ill send u a copy...lol my local bookstore has them by the thousands for $5
12th May 2006 12:53 PM
Saint Sway most of the big bookstores here in NY stock them by the door in the rack with the free newspapers.
12th May 2006 01:03 PM
MemoFromTinaTurner They have it for like 70 euros where I live. You're lucky!
12th May 2006 01:29 PM
theanchorman its really a great book too...i have that right next to "A life on the Road," which is another great coffee table book on the Stones...

I've got both of those with Exile by Genesis Publication (still waiting for TOTA to be delivered)
12th May 2006 07:12 PM
Soldatti It's expensive here too, you're lucky there.
13th May 2006 04:07 PM
Fabio Hot Stuff 50 €uro in italy
13th May 2006 05:13 PM
razorback
quote:
Fabio Hot Stuff wrote:
50 €uro in italy

quite the same in France
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)