ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick, Keith and Charlie were Brian's employees... Return to archive
12th May 2006 03:42 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat ...and killed him because they couldn't fire him, according to an ex-wife of Brian in the Dutch TV show "RTL Boulevard"...I don't remember the name of the bitch, but I do know she was ugly. The reason of this stupid statement became clear quickly...the stupid woman had made a DVD on the subject that needed promotion.
12th May 2006 05:38 AM
awskipit I think Mick Taylor killed him.....lol
12th May 2006 05:55 AM
Reptile I did it! I admit it!
12th May 2006 06:18 AM
DizzyDutchman yes, i saw i too!
the lady (Pat Andrews) was his Girlfriedn in the sixties.
she said that de stones were his employees and that they killed him... Great Story!!! wahahahahahahahaha!!!!
get a life Pat!!! we know you were his girlfriend, and we know you want to make a lot of money by putting a boring dvd on the market, en telling people that the stones killed that asshole, she even sold all the bricks from the swimming pool in wich he was murdered. let's kill pat andrews!!! i hate that bitch!

i'm sorry !! i'm Stoned....

Dizzy

12th May 2006 06:25 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
DizzyDutchman wrote:

i'm sorry !! i'm Stoned....

Dizzy

It is noon and you are stoned? What kind of work do you do?
12th May 2006 06:37 AM
DizzyDutchman
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

It is noon and you are stoned? What kind of work do you do?

i can't say, then i'll lose my job....

Michael
[Edited by DizzyDutchman]
12th May 2006 06:49 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
DizzyDutchman wrote:

i can't say, then i'll lose my job....

Michael
[Edited by DizzyDutchman]

Well that's it. I'll hit the fridge now. The one with the friday-afternoon-beer in it...!
12th May 2006 06:51 AM
DizzyDutchman
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

Well that's it. I'll hit the fridge now. The one with the friday-afternoon-beer in it...!

you're from the same country as i am, right?
12th May 2006 06:56 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
DizzyDutchman wrote:

you're from the same country as i am, right?

I think I am.
12th May 2006 08:09 AM
Angiegirl Here's the link to the show that broadcast the interview (a Dutch explanation about who she is first, but the interview with Pat Andrews is in English (Dutch subtitles))...
12th May 2006 08:22 AM
FotiniD Thanks for the link Angie!

So according to Pat Andrews, the reason the Stones "got rid" of their.. boss (employees!!!) was cause he was about to form a superband and it'd knock them of their position.

Does she actually LISTEN to what she's saying?

You'd think these people who actually lived with Brian - and one of the mothers of his children - would actually love him enough not to disrespect him like that.

I do believe there might have been foul play included in Brian's death, but I don't think for one second that any of the Stones could be held responsible for this.
[Edited by FotiniD]
12th May 2006 08:23 AM
gimmekeef It was OJ...............
12th May 2006 08:48 PM
The Porkchop Express You fucking retards.

In that clip, Pat Andrews didn't say that the Stones killed Brian.

She said that Brian was going to form a new band, possibly with Lennon and Hendrix and that would have been a good reason to get rid of him, because a band of that calibre probably would outsell the Stones.

And in regards to the "employees" remark, the Stones were in fact, in a sense Brian's employees.

He started the band, named them and recruited everyone of them, one by one, into the band. Plus he signed their first contract with that douche Oldham.

http://www.brianjonesfanclub.com/sounds/song_brian_jones_clip.mp3
[Edited by The Porkchop Express]
12th May 2006 09:18 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
The Porkchop Express wrote:
You fucking retards.

In that clip, Pat Andrews didn't say that the Stones killed Brian.

She said that Brian was going to form a new band, possibly with Lennon and Hendrix and that would have been a good reason to get rid of him, because a band of that calibre probably would outsell the Stones.

Which is basically the same thing, it was quite obvious what she was implying.

Are you Miss U.'s twin? Why are so many Brian fanatics such angry persons?

Please go and learn some manners and social skills, namecalling is so pathetic.
12th May 2006 10:33 PM
The Porkchop Express
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

Which is basically the same thing, it was quite obvious what she was implying.

No she wasn't implying that at all. What she was saying is that whoever killed Brian, or arranged his murder, did so because his new band would've threatened the Stones.

Suspect #1 in Brian's murder is Allen Klein. Klein hated Brian and could have easily ordered a hit through his mob connections.

quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Are you Miss U.'s twin? Why are so many Brian fanatics such angry persons?

Fanatics? Why are you being a patronizing douche?

Anyways: why are you people still following a shit band that has sucked for over thirty years?

quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Please go and learn some manners and social skills, namecalling is so pathetic.

It's a message board on the internet. It's not the real world.
[Edited by The Porkchop Express]
12th May 2006 10:36 PM
glencar I met Pat Andrews in 1999 at Brixton. She was polite but she was definitely living off the legend still. I haven't watched the interview yet so I'll withhold comment. I have seen Porkchop's posts, however, and s/he is just downright rude.
12th May 2006 10:37 PM
The Porkchop Express Lol cry me a river.
12th May 2006 10:38 PM
glencar Thanks for the link, Angie! Looks like it includes scenes from that Stoned movie.
13th May 2006 12:19 AM
GhostofBrianJones I saw that video too. I am somewhat confused by what she was trying to say.
I wonder how much editing they did on that. Anyway that is her opinion and
so be it.
13th May 2006 01:39 AM
pdog Mick Taylor ate him.
13th May 2006 01:43 AM
gypsy
quote:
The Porkchop Express wrote:

No she wasn't implying that at all. What she was saying is that whoever killed Brian, or arranged his murder, did so because his new band would've threatened the Stones.

Suspect #1 in Brian's murder is Allen Klein. Klein hated Brian and could have easily ordered a hit through his mob connections.

Fanatics? Why are you being a patronizing douche?

Anyways: why are you people still following a shit band that has sucked for over thirty years?

It's a message board on the internet. It's not the real world.
[Edited by another psychotic Brian Jones fanatic]

Howe dare you call my friend a "partonizing douche."
She is quite aware that this is a message board and not the "real world."

"Why are people still following a shit band that has sucked for over thirty years?"

Well, at least they're still alive, and we don't think they suck. Why do you care about a man (who had no respect for his girlfriends or the many children he left behind) who has been dead for over 35 years?

13th May 2006 08:28 AM
corgi37 I was always in the belief that it was Stu's band in the early days.

I hope Mick and Keith did kill Brian. Makes them both so much tougher and cooler.

I bet they got tips from Lennon/McCartney, who bumped off Stu Sutcliffe and managed to convince everyone he had a brain explosion.

Then, of course, Lennon had an attack of the guilts, and was gonna spill the beans, until Macca hired Chapman to blow him away.

[Edited by corgi37]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)