ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Aussie rumour says tour is off Return to archive Page: 1 2
12th May 2006 02:25 PM
jb
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

YES

I tend to agree with you again!!!!
12th May 2006 02:37 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
jb wrote:

I tend to agree with you again!!!!

You always will!!!!!
12th May 2006 02:59 PM
pdog I wish Keith the beast, and would rather see him well, than ever play live again.
12th May 2006 03:02 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
pdog wrote:
I wish Keith the beast

Is that positive or negative??

quote:
and would rather see him well, than ever play live again.

Yeah, but that's easy to say when you just saw 'em a few times, when we (most Euros) didn't .

Kiddin' aside, sure, Keef the human is more important than Keef the Stone, I agree.

[Edited by Angiegirl]
12th May 2006 03:03 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat It would be beter for Keith to cancel the tour. Give the man the rest he needs and rock on next year.
12th May 2006 06:12 PM
Spru
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
It would be beter for Keith to cancel the tour. Give the man the rest he needs and rock on next year.

Would this be the case IF the tour is to be cancelled for '06? Or would they just bag it altogether? I really want Keith to get back to 100%, but I also really want to see them back on stage and I'm sure Keith wants to get back out there too just as another statement to everyone writing him and the band off yet again.
13th May 2006 10:37 AM
corgi37 John Howard is a snivelling little rat that has fooled alot of people. He is the enemy of the worker.

I want him dead.
I want his family dead.
I want his fucking pets dead.

Unlike many fellow Aussies, i love Yanks.

Fiji is a great place. Subject to coup's, but the people are awesome. Fiji Bitter is atop beer too, mainly cause its actually Victoria Bitter.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)