ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Charlie's take on Keiths fall? Return to archive
11th May 2006 05:41 PM
Saint Sway looking forward to hearing Charlie's take on this
11th May 2006 06:09 PM
gimmekeef Thought I was gonna read it here...you tease!..lol
11th May 2006 06:10 PM
Saint Sway oh sorry. How do I change the header??

I really want to hear his take. Should be vintage Charlie.
11th May 2006 06:19 PM
Gazza
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
oh sorry. How do I change the header??

I can do it for you if you want to rename it
[Edited by Gazza]
11th May 2006 07:38 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
oh sorry. How do I change the header??

I really want to hear his take. Should be vintage Charlie.

I bet that he didn't know anything about the whole thing.
Classic Charlie though.
11th May 2006 09:24 PM
Steel Wheels I hope his comment is something like this: "You see...I love Keith very much. Why he's up a tree is beyond me. But Keith will be Keith. People don't realize how dangerous touring is, you see."
11th May 2006 09:30 PM
Riffhard "Well they say we've working for over forty years now. Not really. More like 10 years of work and thirty four years of climbing coconut trees."

Or something like that I would think.

Riffy
11th May 2006 09:32 PM
pdog Charlie is probably impressed, he won't even drive a car.
12th May 2006 10:23 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I can do it for you if you want to rename it
[Edited by Gazza]

Thanks Gazza!

please rename it:
I cant wait to hear what Charlie's take will be on Keith's fall. Hopefully an interview is forthcoming soon. Unfortunately theres no link to a Charlie interview in this thread. Shit, I even had to have Gazz retype this thread header. My message board skills are strictly novice. Proceed with caution.
12th May 2006 11:01 AM
Lucy_Bandersnatch Have there been any comments by any of the Stones? Hasn't Jerry Hall been the only person even close to the Stones camp, other than their official spokesperson, who has publicly commented?
12th May 2006 11:03 AM
glencar Yes, I'd like to know what Mick has to say about this. Did he send any booze or Flowers?
12th May 2006 11:45 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, I'd like to know what Mick has to say about this. Did he send any booze or Flowers?

I honestly think Mick must be livid....I doubt he even has spoken to Keith...at this point in their r/s, it all through managers/assistants/Cohl. Mick was reportedly on "holiday" when this happened. Apparently,it was not important enough for him to cancel his plans. You must remember, this once great pals, truly despiuse one another. Mick must be reeling as he stands to lose millions if the tour is cancelled.
12th May 2006 11:55 AM
keefkid
quote:
jb wrote:

I honestly think Mick must be livid....I doubt he even has spoken to Keith...at this point in their r/s, it all through managers/assistants/Cohl. Mick was reportedly on "holiday" when this happened. Apparently,it was not important enough for him to cancel his plans. You must remember, this once great pals, truly despiuse one another. Mick must be reeling as he stands to lose millions if the tour is cancelled.

I think thas a crock of shit...

doesnt look like they despise each other to me...

12th May 2006 12:03 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I suppose Charlie wanted him to get better just like evryone else. Condidering what Charlie just went through with the cancer scare and all I'm sure he was sympathetic.
The Stones dodge yet another bullet. Get well quick Keith...New England in the Spring is a great place to recuperate. That is if he ends up back home in CT for awhile. I know when I get sick I want to be home.
12th May 2006 02:50 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, I'd like to know what Mick has to say about this. Did he send any booze or Flowers?

Mick can send booze and Flowers to me.
12th May 2006 06:20 PM
Lethargy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
looking forward to hearing Charlie's take on this

I'd like to hear Mick Taylor's take on the incident too.
13th May 2006 10:13 AM
corgi37 I would like to hear Anita Pallenberg's take on the incident.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)