ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Can the Mets be stopped this year? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
8th May 2006 10:34 AM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Nellcote..I'm bettin he's on the DL before then.....Wonder now if Mets get on the Clemens watch?

Please note that our beloved White Sox still have the best record in baseball and are to be praised and hailed.
8th May 2006 10:39 AM
Nellcote Is there a "flood" in Chicago today?
8th May 2006 11:03 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Is there a "flood" in Chicago today?

no but a great breeze as the wind is completely being blown out of the sails of the cubs and the Sox are just "breezing through" the AL!
8th May 2006 11:08 AM
Nellcote 07/07-09/06
Big Papi & Company come to town...
8th May 2006 11:09 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
07/07-09/06
Big Papi & Company come to town...

Manny Ramirez is a prick, but all true fans of baseball must love the Bo Sox! We welcome a very entertaining series!
8th May 2006 11:11 AM
Nellcote Papi & Manny are the best 3/4 in all of baseball.
8th May 2006 11:14 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Papi & Manny are the best 3/4 in all of baseball.

not this year....check the stats baby!!!!!

in the last five years....Yes...maybe even since Canseco-McGwire circa 1989
8th May 2006 11:48 AM
gimmekeef Isnt it Pujols...and anybody?......
8th May 2006 12:06 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Isnt it Pujols...and anybody?......

Pujos and Edmonds? While Pujos is clearly the best player in baseball...Edmonds is barely batting his weight and cannot carry the jock of Konerko or Big Papi.

Leave the comparisons to the big boys!

In a seven game series that were to start right now...do you take Papi/Manny or Paulie/Thome????
8th May 2006 12:45 PM
monkey_man
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Lets weep together now....ZAMBRANOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Ahh yes let's weep for the loss of a starter with a 6.75 ERA?? Yes they need a new starter but Zambrano wasn't exactly pulling the team to 1st place. Try again grasshopper!
8th May 2006 01:10 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Ahh yes let's weep for the loss of a starter with a 6.75 ERA?? Yes they need a new starter but Zambrano wasn't exactly pulling the team to 1st place. Try again grasshopper!

Good one!..heck next century when I give a shit about baseball I'll check back with you!.....
8th May 2006 01:13 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Good one!..heck next century when I give a shit about baseball I'll check back with you!.....

your pressence on this thread is puzzling?
8th May 2006 01:43 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

your pressence on this thread is puzzling?

Not really...I just enjoy the sport of stirring the pot..As a master of that genre pug you should know that!.....I spent 35 yrs with the Expos...does that perhaps explain my recent decision to give baseball the heave ho!
8th May 2006 02:40 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Not really...I just enjoy the sport of stirring the pot..As a master of that genre pug you should know that!.....I spent 35 yrs with the Expos...does that perhaps explain my recent decision to give baseball the heave ho!

your post makes everything clear! I retract.
8th May 2006 03:51 PM
Steel Wheels The Phillies will take it to the Mets this week. Mark my words! I'll be there for one of the games.
8th May 2006 03:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
The Phillies will take it to the Mets this week. Mark my words! I'll be there for one of the games.

and the White Sox shall continue to roll!
8th May 2006 04:41 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
The Phillies will take it to the Mets this week. Mark my words! I'll be there for one of the games.

Dem cheesesteaks wit onions are clogging the arteries to your brain. Da Mets will take 2 outta three!
9th May 2006 01:28 PM
Nellcote Pedro & his tulips are not the draw for the next three days in the baseball world..

Sorry Pug, your "pale hose" are also taking a back seat.

And Roger Clemens will not return to baseball this week

For the greatest rivalry in baseball will be front & center
in the Bronx as the Red Sox visit the Yankees for three games.
Pull up a chair, enjoy the action!
9th May 2006 01:29 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Pedro & his tulips are not the draw for the next three days in the baseball world..

Sorry Pug, your "pale hose" are also taking a back seat.

And Roger Clemens will not return to baseball this week

For the greatest rivalry in baseball will be front & center
in the Bronx as the Red Sox visit the Yankees for three games.
Pull up a chair, enjoy the action!

take the lead my friend....we got the hated Cubbies coming to town in less than 10 days!!!!
9th May 2006 01:33 PM
parmeda
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
take the lead my friend....we got the hated Cubbies coming to town in less than 10 days!!!!

*ahem*....

http://www.spankwad.com/northvssouth

(For you, my beloved pugmeister!)
9th May 2006 01:36 PM
telecaster http://www.ronniewoowoo.com/

9th May 2006 01:57 PM
monkey_man
quote:
parmeda wrote:

*ahem*....

http://www.spankwad.com/northvssouth

(For you, my beloved pugmeister!)

This is funny!
9th May 2006 02:03 PM
pdog I will be at The Cubs game in SF Thursday with my 5 year old son. I've been very lucky to be at all of Bonds recent history making milestones. Will I get lucky again?
9th May 2006 02:52 PM
parmeda No, Mr. dog...no luck for Bonds I'm afraid. I shall have my voodoo doll, magic wand and crystal ball fired up and ready for that juicing mellon head.

But, please do me a favor by making a huge sign that reads "Dusty Sucks!".

TIA!

Oh!...and have a good time. Make sure you stuff your son with hotdogs, ice cream and buy him one of those mini bats
9th May 2006 02:56 PM
glencar Although I'm a NYer I root AGAINST the Mutts. Shi'ite, I'd even root for the hapless Cubbalas against the Mutts.
glencar Although I'm a NYer I root AGAINST the Mutts. Shi'ite, I'd even root for the hapless Cubbalas against the Mutts.
9th May 2006 02:58 PM
voodoopug
quote:
parmeda wrote:
No, Mr. dog...no luck for Bonds I'm afraid. I shall have my voodoo doll, magic wand and crystal ball fired up and ready for that juicing mellon head.

But, please do me a favor by making a huge sign that reads "Dusty Sucks!".

TIA!

Oh!...and have a good time. Make sure you stuff your son with hotdogs, ice cream and buy him one of those mini bats

Rich Hill is trying to get taken out of the lineup tonite (claiming he has a sore throat). With the Cubs starting pitching having to go three games without giving up a dinger to Bonds....I would not bet against Barry.....what team has a more storied past of Inflated head steriod Home Run Hitting.....the cubbies with their Sammy "Baseball been very good to me" Sosa and dont forget...Palmiero came from the Cubbies baby!!!!
9th May 2006 03:03 PM
parmeda pug, they're all assholes!

I can't argue against their "cheating" abilities, no way!
I just believe that Bonds is the worst of the worst.
His shit just isn't normal.

And for the record. He's a bigger crybaby than Sammy ever was.
9th May 2006 03:06 PM
glencar
quote:
parmeda wrote:
pug, they're all assholes!

I can't argue against their "cheating" abilities, no way!
I just believe that Bonds is the worst of the worst.
His shit just isn't normal.

And for the record. He's a bigger crybaby than Sammy ever was.

Bonds = Wussy.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)