ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Monkey Woman!!!
© Unknown author

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Mother's Day!! Return to archive
May 9th, 2004 11:36 AM
LadyJane Best wishes to all of our lovely RO Moms.

Best wishes to my Mom who at 82, is very frail and sometimes very confused. HOWEVER, at one point last week when I was distraught with the stresses of my life and literally had my head in my hands, my Mother looked at me and said "Can't you find a Stones show to go to? You need it."

Thanks Mom. You "get it". You always have. I love you!!

LJ.
May 9th, 2004 05:33 PM
J.J.Flash I hope everybody has spent a great day!

Have a good week everybody!
May 9th, 2004 05:50 PM
luxury1 Thanks, LadyJane!!--You are so thoughtful to start an RO Mothers Day thread.
I would have enjoyed my day a bit more if I hadnt been suffering from a two-day hangover. THat'll teach me to hang out in strip clubs.....
However, a most heartfelt Mothers Day wish early this morning helped me to rally.
May 9th, 2004 10:36 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl For the last years we have honored this day with a header, however this year I couldn't, even that I had one ready to use. I went to see my mother in-law and didn't have internet access as I always have there.

Anyway happy mother's day to all the nice moms we have here and for all the crazy mamas and mamacitas we have at the board

Lots of love

BTW, tomorrow is Mother's Day here
May 10th, 2004 10:32 AM
egon Did you say mothers day?????

I think i need to make a call...
May 10th, 2004 10:35 AM
jb Happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers on Rocks-off...
May 10th, 2004 07:23 PM
Madafaka Mother's day in my country is in October. Anyway, happy Mother's Day to all mothers on RO!
[Edited by Madafaka]