ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Monkey Woman!!!
© Unknown author

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Steel Wheel Leather Jacket Return to archive
May 8th, 2004 08:47 PM
twinmamma My brother in law just gave me this jacket that he purchased at the concert in Ottawa Ontario. It is a size medium. It has never been worn, except to try it on. It has tongue zipper pulls,Steel Wheel snap covers and two patches. He wants me to sell it for him to pay for further schooling. I was hoping I could impose on you guys to direct me to the best place to sell it, and what sort of price point I am looking at here.
I also found in the pocket, four pins. One is the tongue, one is a rectangle with tongues all over in and a Maple leaf in the center, the other two are Steel Wheels logos. One is kinds figure 8 shaped and the other is squarish. They are on a black velvet cardboard and in a sealed plastic bag.
If I can post pictures here, I can certainly do that.
I hope you all don't mind me asking. I am just looking for advice.
Thanks in advance,
twinmamma
May 8th, 2004 11:48 PM
J.J.Flash Hi and welcome Mamma!

I wish I could help you my babe..... Hmmmm, have you tried on e-bay yet?

How expensive do you think is that jacket?

See ya!

May 8th, 2004 11:56 PM
Steel Wheels I'll give you 50 bucks, a personally autographed photo, a fishing pole, and a Queen cd for it.

May 9th, 2004 01:07 AM
Gibbons Sell the ugly bastard. Where, where else?
May 9th, 2004 11:11 AM
Main Offender Don't settle for anything less than 500.00$ US for it. If you can't get that much, hang on to it.
May 10th, 2004 12:52 PM
exilestones@netscape I'll give you $75.00. Don't expect to get much for it because there isn't a big audience who wants a $500.00 leather Stones jacket who has money to throw around. Not to mention medium.

If you sell it on e-bay or somewhere, please let us know.