ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Monkey Woman!!!
© Unknown author

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Header pic ==> Cologne 1982 Return to archive
May 8th, 2004 11:57 AM
scratched This is the famous gig in West Germany where Mick managed to lose both of his arms in the dressing room pre gig. He managed to improvise by attaching the only spare mic to his left shoulder.

May 8th, 2004 12:15 PM
Fabio Hot Stuff I really don't understand nothin' about this story, but I like soo much this shot cause remember me the show they made in Munchen few days later...I was there,I was 18th...
May 8th, 2004 12:33 PM
scratched
quote:
Fabio Hot Stuff wrote:
I really don't understand nothin' about this story, but I like soo much this shot cause remember me the show they made in Munchen few days later...I was there,I was 18th...

Look at the photo.
May 8th, 2004 12:40 PM
stewed & Keefed
May 8th, 2004 06:29 PM
Madafaka July 4! Is my Birthday!
May 8th, 2004 06:49 PM
zebulon
quote:
scratched wrote:
This is the famous gig in West Germany where Mick managed to lose both of his arms in the dressing room pre gig. He managed to improvise by attaching the only spare mic to his left shoulder.

Hehehe, nice story.

Oh, I have to admit, that although I am a fan since 1970, that was actually the first show I saw live... don't judge me too harshly...

cheers,
zebulon
May 10th, 2004 09:27 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Mungersdorferstadion - Cologne, West Germany - July 4, 1982
© 1982 Axel Schumacher
May 11th, 2004 02:04 AM
marko I´ve been thinking,about treeing these both shows,Cologne
july 4th&5th.Great great shows......
May 11th, 2004 08:41 AM
Madafaka I love 81/82 tour