ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Monkey Woman!!!
© Unknown author

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rolling Stones Now--wrong CD Return to archive
May 7th, 2004 07:00 PM
angle_slam I was at Best Buy and I bought a copy of Rolling Stones Now! I take it home, open the package . . . and see the label of the CD 12 x 5. I put it on to see if it was mislabeled or it's the wrong CD. It was 12 x 5.

So I take the CD back to the store and they don't believe me at first when I say the wrong CD was in the case. I convinced them that there is no logical reason to put in a copy of 12 x 5 and claim it was the wrong CD. So they let me get their last remaining copy of Rolling Stones Now! I open it up in front of the return desk . . . and it's also 12 x 5. They refunded the money.

I later bought Rolling Stones Now! from another store and it was correctly packaged.
May 7th, 2004 07:10 PM
stewed & Keefed Welcome
May 7th, 2004 07:34 PM
Main Offender Hi, that's never happened to me. Yet.
May 7th, 2004 07:39 PM
Bloozehound it's the SACD's that are incorrectly packaged

i had the same problem with the NOW! and 12x5 disks

they were switched

good thing I bought them at same time
May 8th, 2004 08:14 AM
T&A I had the same problem with Out of Our Heads - had the UK vsn instead of US....the problem was rampant according to the store I bought it at....
May 8th, 2004 09:13 AM
glencar I bought all the remasters via Amazon & BestBuy & mine were fine.