ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Monkey Woman!!!
© Unknown author

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: McCartney Rehearsal DVD B&P Return to archive
May 7th, 2004 05:02 PM
MRD8 I was thinking about what to B&P this week when I remembered this gem that I got in recently, its a rehearsal/soundcheck by Paul and his band on April 23, 2003 in preperation for their tour of Europe...here's the setlist:Hello Goodbye, Birthday, My Love, Let 'Em In, Let It Be, Let Me Roll It, Hi Ho Silver, Blackbird(Polka
version!), Calico Skies, Honey Don't, Let It Be Me, Band Introduction Jam, Back To You, Lady Madonna and
Matchbox..as usual email me at [email protected]'ll send a free copy to Josh since he likes Paul so much, just email me your home addy!
May 7th, 2004 05:12 PM
stewed & Keefed
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
I'll send a free copy to Josh since he likes Paul so much, just email me your home addy!

That will make his day
May 7th, 2004 05:21 PM
UGot2Rollme McCartney rehearsals.. just what the average poster on the World's Greatest Rock and Roll Band's board wants to hear...
LOFL!
May 7th, 2004 05:31 PM
Nellcote MRD8 is to be commended for his contribution to the Rocks Off board for his continuing genorosity in these offerings despite the artist.
May 7th, 2004 05:35 PM
Joey
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
I was thinking about what to B&P this week when I remembered this gem that I got in recently, its a rehearsal/soundcheck by Paul and his band on April 23, 2003 in preperation for their tour of Europe...here's the setlist:Hello Goodbye, Birthday, My Love, Let 'Em In, Let It Be, Let Me Roll It, Hi Ho Silver, Blackbird(Polka
version!), Calico Skies, Honey Don't, Let It Be Me, Band Introduction Jam, Back To You, Lady Madonna and
Matchbox..as usual email me at [email protected]'ll send a free copy to Josh since he likes Paul so much, just email me your home addy!

This is a Great DVD that some outstanding individual sent me back in November ...............I HIGHLY Recommend it as MACCA rocks in concert .

Bob is one cool dude Everyone and he has provided many of us on this most prodigious of message boards with immense joy and happiness .................................

He will ALWAYS be much loved by the Joeykins !

" It's almost Pub- Time folks -- YES !!!!!!!!!!! "

D. J. Jazzy Joe
May 8th, 2004 01:39 AM
sammy davis jr. Goddamn, at least one half of the ambiguously gay duo has some sense.
May 8th, 2004 07:47 AM
Cant Catch Me Indeed, MRD8 is to be commended, but unfortunately it won't be by me this time . . . : )

What's that video by the Who, the one where John Entwistle shoots skeet with a bunch of the Who's gold records? You know, where each time he yells, "Pull," an LP flies up into the sky and then he blows it into bits with a shotgun?

Well, that's about the only good use I can think of for a McCartney DVD.
May 8th, 2004 03:07 PM
F505 From Reuters: McCartney is certainly accustomed to successful ventures. A British magazine published a list last month that put Sir Paul's fortune at $1.3 billion -- more than the combined wealth of fellow-rockers Elton John, Mick Jagger and Madonna.