ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Monkey Woman!!!
© Unknown author

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'm Drunk/Fuck You 2 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
May 6th, 2004 03:12 PM
Joey

Lambies ....................................

You's comings over's tonights for me's U- U- U- U- Uncakings ?!?!?!

Joe Sea Scroll !

May 6th, 2004 03:13 PM
Ben Gurion
quote:
Joey wrote:

Lambies ....................................

You's comings over's tonights for me's U- U- U- U- Uncakings ?!?!?!

Joe Sea Scroll !

Circumcision, Hebrew mullah; Greek peritome, "a cutting away," as a ceremony, is the cutting away of the foreskin, which is the hood or fold of skin covering the head of the male organ. It is generally done by using a knife, but in primitive times sharp stones were used (Exodus 4:28; Joshua 5:2, "knives of flint"). According to law, the father usually performed the act (Genesis 17:23), although any Israelite could do it, even women in time of necessity (Exodus 4:25), but never a Gentile. In later times the procedure was preformed by physicians in case of adults. Presently, the Jews entrust the act to a person called a mohel, and the child may be named at the same time (Luke 1:59).

The history of circumcision reaches back to the covenant which God made with Abraham (Genesis 15); there within God commanded that circumcision become a token of the covenant. Every male child was to be circumcised; not merely the children and bodily descendants of Abraham, but also those born in his house and purchased slaves, and that in the case of children on the eighth day after birth. Every one not circumcised was to be "cut off from his people" as having "broken the covenant" (Genesis 17:10-14).

Circumcision was formally enacted as a legal institute by Moses (Leviticus 12:3; John 7:22, 23), and was made to apply not only to one's own children, but to slaves, home-born or purchased; to foreigners before they could partake of the Passover or become Jewish citizens (Exodus 12:48).

However, during the wilderness journey circumcision fell into disuse. A satisfactory explanation for this neglect seems to be the following: The nation, while bearing the punishment of disobedience in its wanderings, was regarded as under a temporary rejection by God, and was therefore prohibited from using the sign of the covenant.

Since the Lord had only promised his assistance on the condition that the law given by Moses was faithfully observed, it became the duty of Joshua, when entering Canaan, to perform the rite of circumcision upon the generation that had been born in the wilderness. The rite was performed immediately crossing the Jordan, at or near Gilgal (Joshua 5:2, sq.)

From that time forward circumcision became the pride of Israel, and they look with contempt upon people not observing it (Judges 14:3, 15:18; 1 Samuel 14:6; Isaiah 52:1…). It became so distinctive of the Israelites that their oppressors tried preventing their observing of it, an attempt of which they refused submission (1 Maccabees 1:48, 50, 60, 62).

Some attempted surgically to restore themselves to their pre-circumcised condition from a desire to disguise their Jewish identity in order to assimilate themselves with their oppressors or when appearing naked in games; for example, athletes in early Olympic Games participated naked. Paul preached to the Corinthians against this practice, which was considered an anti-Judaistic tendency (1 Corinthians 7:18, 19).

The attitude of the early Christians toward circumcision seems to be one of hostility; they did not see the necessity for it with regard to salvation. To them, the rite possessed no religious or moral meaning (Acts 15:5; Galatians 5:2). As to the spiritual significance of circumcision itself, there is speculation that it in the fact that corruption of sin can manifest itself in the peculiar energy produced during the sexual act, and the sanctification of the life begot from the act was symbolized by purifying the organ responsible for that life. Also, in connection to the Abrahamic covenant, circumcision does not assume a sacramental nature thus conveying God's sanctifying influenced onto his people, but remains a token of the relationship between God and the people provided by the covenant.

Circumcision of the child on the eighth day seems to have been founded upon the significance attached to the number seven, in that the number denotes a period of time. On the eighth day, when a new cycle of life began, the child entered into the covenant with God. Again, it was not until the eighth day that the child was supposed to possess an independent existence.

According to rabbis obeying the commandment of circumcision is so important that heaven and earth would cease to exist without the blood covenant (B. Shab. 137b). Any child born of a Jewish mother is Jewish whether circumcised or not. However, it is the duty of the Jewish father to have his son circumcised on the eighth day (Shulhan Arukh YD 260. 1). The operation is performed by a mohel, who must be an observant Jew (Shulhan Arukh YD 264. 1), and traditionally it is a part of the religious ceremony that the infant's name is announced then. Male proselytes are expected to undergo circumcision as well as immersion.

May 6th, 2004 03:16 PM
Joey

www.zairgit.com/filez/parishilton.wmv

May 6th, 2004 03:20 PM
Ben Gurion http://www.lrb.co.uk/v26/n08/woot02_.html

May 6th, 2004 04:12 PM
Joey " Ever do any lesbian stuff? If so, who? And please give details!!
Yes when I was real young, I had a threesome with my boyfriend at the time and this lesbian stripper, anyway she got pregnant by my boyfriend and had the baby... So I'm not too comfortable with it now to say the least- for myself - but I have a lot of lesbian friends. To each his own. "

" It’s not exactly a secret that Jani has a drinking problem. Do you ever worry about Taylor being with Jani due to his excessive drinking habits?
Apparently he's Sober now? and when he was an alcoholic he wasn't really in Taylar's or mine's life. I didn't know until he told me he decided to get sober. I heard all the rumors that he slipped recently, but that's hear say. Plus if he was drinking I think the last thing he would want to do is hang out with Taylar and play with Pokeman toys. I believe none of what I hear and only half of what I see. "

" Listed below are 20 guys. We want to know if you've had sex with any of the guys we listed. Next to each name, say either yes or no, along with any comments you feel like adding.

Mick Mars = no!!
Taime Downe = not
Jack Russell = not
Lemmy = What the fuck? Is he still alive? NO
Riki Rachtman = no
Sebastian Bach = I wish (10yrs ago)
The Prince of Brunei = no
Jay Gordon = sure
Vince Neil = no
Bret Michaels = nope
Pauly Shore = not
Gene Simmons = negative
Chris Farley = not
Phil Lewis = no
Tracii Guns = no
Marq Torien = not
Blas Elias = nope
David Lee Roth = nope
Erik Turner = nope
Gunnar Nelson = no "

" Time for Metal Sludge’s Word Association. We mention a name and you give us your thoughts.
Rowanne Lane = step mom
Howard Stern = funny
Joey Allen = old friend
Tommy Lee = love of my life
Jani Lane = ex whatever
Bret Michaels = Vegas?
Gene Simmons = nice hair, feather pillow
Vince Neil = blah
Tracii Guns = foot loaf
Pamela Anderson = blank
Britney Spears = mickey mouse club?
Sebastian Bach = where are they now? vh1

Sincerely,
Bobbie Brown "

[ Surgically edited By Kid Joe Joe ]

[Edited by Joey]
May 6th, 2004 04:49 PM
Sir Stonesalot Joey....why did you post that here?

It has nothing to do with anything going on in this thread.

You know, many of us come here to escape that kind of political crap. You and others keep bringing it up...from both sides of the issue...and all it does is get people pissed off. I don't come here to get pissed off Joey. I don't think anyone else does either.

Sometimes you just don't think about shit before you do it.
May 6th, 2004 05:15 PM
Joey " Joey....why did you post that here?

It has nothing to do with anything going on in this thread.

You know, many of us come here to escape that kind of political crap. You and others keep bringing it up...from both sides of the issue...and all it does is get people pissed off. I don't come here to get pissed off Joey. I don't think anyone else does either.

Sometimes you just don't think about shit before you do it. "

********** UNBELIEVABLE BLANK FRIGGIN STARE ***************

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Kid Joe
May 6th, 2004 05:33 PM
Ben Gurion

http://www.butterfliesandwheels.com/articleprint.php?num=55

May 6th, 2004 06:06 PM
Bloozehound traci lords now or then ?

May 6th, 2004 06:16 PM
Ben Gurion
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
traci lords now or then ?

Are you stupid? Sorry if I'm not too up with the current cast of characters - but you're a dumb arse, right?

Someone must send me a chart.

May 6th, 2004 06:45 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Ben Gurion wrote:

Are you stupid? Sorry if I'm not too up with the current cast of characters - but you're a dumb arse, right?

Someone must send me a chart.

May 6th, 2004 06:50 PM
Sir Stonesalot Very slick Joey.

The old delete and repost.

Gee...no one has EVER done that before.

Asshole.
May 6th, 2004 07:12 PM
Ben Gurion
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Very slick Joey.

Asshole.

Quote ] it...next time.....

hey - I need to PM you about something. Please check it tomorrow or something...oh hell...I'll do it now....

May 7th, 2004 09:37 AM
Joey
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Very slick Joey.

Asshole.

WHY ?!?!?!?!?!
So much hatred in the world ........................

So much uncivilized behavior .......................

So much vitriolic and vituperative nonsense .........

When all young Joey does ...............is LOVE .

Joeykins !
May 7th, 2004 10:16 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Joey wrote:

WHY ?!?!?!?!?!
So much hatred in the world ........................

So much uncivilized behavior .......................

So much vitriolic and vituperative nonsense .........

When all young Joey does ...............is LOVE .

I hear ya Joey. It hurts deeply to be so misunderstood.
But Love will get us through the rough spots.

May 7th, 2004 11:32 AM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah, well see TTM, that's the problem. I don't hate Joey at all. He's a really good friend of mine. If he were in the area for some reason, he would be welcome at my house.

I understand EXACTLY what Joey is doing. There is no misunderstanding on my part at all.
May 7th, 2004 11:52 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Yeah, well see TTM, that's the problem. I don't hate Joey at all. He's a really good friend of mine. If he were in the area for some reason, he would be welcome at my house.

I understand EXACTLY what Joey is doing. There is no misunderstanding on my part at all.

I was just joking....kind of. I know you don't hate joey. That thought NEVER crossed my mind. Joey was just feeling misunderstood I think. LOL. And even that was probaby a joke....as if he gives a fuck about being "misunderstood". Joey's a player. I like that.

May 7th, 2004 02:47 PM
Sir Stonesalot I like lots of things about Joey too.

However, one thing I don't like is that he and his Jewish cohort hijack EVERY thread making any sort of intelligent discussion extremely difficult. Every once and a while it's funny. The problem is that they seem to think that if it was funny once, it will be even funnier if they do it all the time.

But in reality, their overuse of the hijack gag has just turned it into a lame grab at attention. It has become tedious and annoying.

I just wish they'd find a new schtick that actually ADDED something of value to the board.
May 7th, 2004 02:53 PM
jb I have been posting incredibly interesting things this week.
May 7th, 2004 02:54 PM
Joey

.................and the Moon , Rose Over an Open Field !
May 7th, 2004 03:00 PM
Joey " I like lots of things about Joey too. "

" However, one thing I don't like is that he and his Jewish cohort hijack EVERY thread making any sort of intelligent discussion extremely difficult. "

" Every once and a while it's funny. The problem is that they seem to think that if it was funny once, it will be even funnier if they do it all the time. "

" But in reality, their overuse of the hijack gag has just turned it into a lame grab at attention. It has become tedious and annoying. "

Deep

" I just wish they'd find a new schtick that actually ADDED something of value to the board. "

Kins !

May 7th, 2004 03:00 PM
Sir Stonesalot >I have been posting incredibly interesting things this week.<

Maybe so. I dunno. I'm so used to just scrolling past your silly nonsense that I could certainly have missed something.

See JB, that's the problem with your tactic. We are starting to tune you out. You guys post such a huge volume of crap that it's just not feasable to look at all of your posts.

Do whatever you like man. But I'm telling you...you are shooting yourselves in the foot. No one is taking anything you say seriously...if they bother to read it at all.
May 7th, 2004 03:03 PM
jb In other words, we are becomming irrelevant.
May 7th, 2004 03:04 PM
Joey
" Maybe so. I dunno. I'm so used to just scrolling past your silly nonsense that I could certainly have missed something. "

" See JB, that's the problem with your tactic. We are starting to tune you out. You guys post such a huge volume of crap that it's just not feasable to look at all of your posts. "

" Do whatever you like man. But I'm telling you...you are shooting yourselves in the foot. No one is taking anything you say seriously...if they bother to read it at all. "

*************** Young Joey now Hunched Over His Computer , Cupping His Hand Over His Mouth and giggling like Hell *****************

H. R. Puffin Joe !

May 7th, 2004 03:05 PM
jb I told you this was no joke.
May 7th, 2004 03:05 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
In other words, we are becomming irrelevant.

Irrelevance is a Crime WORSE than Absurdity !

What ?!?! Oh , sure ...............HERE YA GO !!! :

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Joe Sea Scroll !
May 7th, 2004 03:10 PM
Ben Gurion I only read Joey and JB's posts.

All else are truly irrelevant.

May 7th, 2004 03:14 PM
Ten Thousand Motels This should be posted on the Rasputin's Penis thread. It's quite obvious that they do NOT care. They will continue to ignore rational thought. But anarchy is anarchy. And that's a good thing.
May 7th, 2004 03:16 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:

" Maybe so. I dunno. I'm so used to just scrolling past your silly nonsense that I could certainly have missed something. "

" See JB, that's the problem with your tactic. We are starting to tune you out. You guys post such a huge volume of crap that it's just not feasable to look at all of your posts. "

" Do whatever you like man. But I'm telling you...you are shooting yourselves in the foot. No one is taking anything you say seriously...if they bother to read it at all. "

*************** Young Joey now Hunched Over His Computer , Cupping His Hand Over His Mouth and giggling like Hell *****************

Like all decent, freedom loving, Stones posters, I am shocked and deeply disturbed by these recent posts of C10 members actually giggling while hired monkeys urinate on the words of a fellow human poster.

I would like to apologize to all posters at Rocks Off for the actions of a few C10 members under my command.
May 7th, 2004 03:17 PM
jb
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
This should be posted on the Rasputin's Penis thread. It's quite obvious that they do NOT care. They will continue to ignore rational thought. But anarchy is anarchy. And that's a good thing.

LOL
Page: 1 2 3 4 5