ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Monkey Woman!!!
© Unknown author

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'm Drunk/Fuck You 2 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
May 5th, 2004 04:32 PM
jb I don't know..However, I learned first hand about outsourcing today...called aol about 8 times and every "tech" person was from India..no one could help....they claim it's a "windows" problem...I shall call Dell tomorrow and hopefully someone will come out, but I think this is going to be a long process...
May 5th, 2004 04:35 PM
F505
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Where are posting from jb? Kinko's? The Library? Hooter's Internet Cafe?

LJ.

His parents?
LadyJane Josh..seriously..I went through the same thing at home. If it's a Dell..call them. They are also ALL from India. You may have to reinstall windows. If you can understand the accent they'll walk you through it. It may take a couple of hours, but you can do it!!!

LJ.
Joey " I shall call Dell tomorrow and hopefully someone will come out, but I think this is going to be a long process... "

Dell ?!?!

DELL ?!?!

1-800-OK-COMPAQ might just do the trick .

Don't worry my Jewish Brother . I will slow down my postings so as not to approach your current " record setting " total . ( After all , you have been posting since 1978 which is one year longer than myself )

" It's all about History Ronnie ! "

Jersee Joe Boy !

May 5th, 2004 04:42 PM
telecaster

Woman buys 10,000 Mars bars, drives off in limo
Wednesday, May 5, 2004 Posted: 1:24 PM EDT (1724 GMT)

LONDON, England (Reuters) -- A woman with an apparently insatiable sweet tooth stunned staff at a British shop when she bought more than 10,000 chocolate bars and had them loaded into her chauffeur-driven limousine.

The woman asked staff at a north London Woolworths branch for every single Mars bar in stock -- 10,656 of them packed in 220 boxes -- and paid for them in cash with 50 pound notes, a Woolworths spokesman said on Wednesday.

The total bill was 2,131 pounds ($3,828).

"It was very, very strange but nobody thought to ask her why she wanted so many," the spokesman said.

"It would usually take us a month to shift that number of chocolate bars," he added. "Perhaps she has a sweet tooth."

May 5th, 2004 04:45 PM
Ben Gurion Josh - aren't Dell computers low end?
May 5th, 2004 04:47 PM
gypsy Those people are obsessed w/ Mars bars, aren't they?

Joey, did you see Bobbie on "Blind Date?" She is a total bitter old ragged out whore. No personality...she seems to think she's some kind of celeb for sleeping w/ Tommy Lee and marrying the dude from Warrant and having his kid.
I think she was pretty back in the early '90's...but on "Blind Date," she looked like shit. And her attitude made it worse. Even if she looks good now, her personality is a total turn-off, and I don't like her. She's fucking stupid...which is right up your alley.
May 5th, 2004 05:04 PM
Joey " did you see Bobbie on "Blind Date?" She is a total bitter old ragged out whore. No personality...she seems to think she's some kind of celeb for sleeping w/ Tommy Lee and marrying the dude from Warrant and having his kid.
I think she was pretty back in the early '90's...but on "Blind Date," she looked like shit. And her attitude made it worse. Even if she looks good now, her personality is a total turn-off, and I don't like her. She's fu##ing stupid...which is right up your alley. "

I liked her ratings system :

" Q: On a scale of 1 to 10, rate the following guys on how good they were in bed :
A:
Jani Lane = 3
Tommy Lee = 9
Matthew Nelson = 5
Mark McGrath = 1, but he can't help it
Stevie Rachelle = had he and I happened at any other time I'd probably rate him a 9. But being that it was so soon after Tommy and I was numb, I give him a 7.
Leonardo DiCaprio = 2 "

"Q: Why didn’t you ever pose for Playboy? You were supposed to do a cover a while back but that never happened. What is the story with that?
A: I heard a rumor that Pam threatened the magazine never work for them again if they ran a pictorial on me. So at least that's what I was told "

Poor Girl .

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ FLY !

[Edited by Joey]
May 5th, 2004 05:12 PM
gypsy Is she sure that she slept w/ Matthew Nelson? Cuz it could have been Gunnar. They could have pulled the ol' twin switcheroo on her. Poor girl.
So, she was numb from Tommy? Like, how many minutes did she wait after intercourse w/ Tommy to have sex w/ the other guy? A nice cool bath would have helped...or a tube of surgiglide!
May 5th, 2004 05:13 PM
Sir Stonesalot SDH said:

>Btw, I took credit for your Fuck and Little Known Guitar Rock disc last month. <

Oh hell man, I don't care.

I've made a bunch of mixes way better than those. PM me your snail mail addy and I'll send a few out to ya.

Hey Steelie, did you get on the John Lee Hooker weed I started last month? I'm not sure who I'll weed out this month...probably Son House or Skip James/Mississippi John Hurt.
May 5th, 2004 05:36 PM
Joey " So, she was numb from Tommy? Like, how many minutes did she wait after intercourse w/ Tommy to have sex w/ the other guy? A nice cool bath would have helped...or a tube of surgiglide! "

Tommy beat the living sh## out of her so many times that I am quite certain she was numb .

Man that guy has beaten up some beautiful women in his lifetime ............................................

Developing.............................

J. Fly !
May 5th, 2004 05:50 PM
gypsy Yet she is still "in love" with Tommy...how sad.
May 5th, 2004 05:55 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Yet she is still "in love" with Tommy...how sad.

There , There , My Princess ...............no sadness on such a beautiful spring day .

Come to Joey ............................

" He only knows how to LOVE !!! "

Er , do you have any gorgeous " Stripper " friends ?

Developing ...............................

Joeykins !

[Edited by Joey]
May 5th, 2004 06:00 PM
Joey " She is a total bitter old ragged out whore. No personality...she seems to think she's some kind of celeb for sleeping .........................."

www.TinaJordan.com

****** See Everyone Tomorrow Morning *******
May 5th, 2004 07:14 PM
Ben Gurion
quote:
Joey wrote:
" She is a total bitter old ragged out whore. No personality...she seems to think she's some kind of celeb for sleeping .........................."

www.TinaJordan.com

****** See Everyone Tomorrow Morning *******

http://www.w3pg.com/forums/days/todays/index.html
May 6th, 2004 09:45 AM
Joey

" In order to be a realist you must believe in miracles. "

-- David Ben-Gurion
May 6th, 2004 09:48 AM
jb
May 6th, 2004 09:51 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

May 6th, 2004 10:14 AM
Ben Gurion
quote:
Joey wrote:

" In order to be a realist you must believe in miracles. "

-- David Ben-Gurion

deus ex machina
May 6th, 2004 11:03 AM
Joey
quote:
Ben Gurion wrote:

deus ex machina

{{{{{{{ ? }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

" This is NOT a time for timid souls and trembling spirits " ( Lyndon Baines Johnson , circe 1967 ) / ( Bushie43 , circa 2004 )
May 6th, 2004 11:03 AM
jb
May 6th, 2004 11:04 AM
Joey

May 6th, 2004 11:07 AM
jb My back pain has moved to my pelvic area , right flank, and upper right buttock.
May 6th, 2004 11:10 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
My back pain has moved to my pelvic area , right flank, and upper right buttock.

I will say a prayer for you my Jewish Brother .

May 6th, 2004 01:06 PM
gypsy could be your sciatic nerve, jb.
May 6th, 2004 01:26 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:
could be your sciatic nerve, jb.

Gypsy, you are one of the real beauties on "Rocks-off"....why we can't be closer has always puzzled me.
May 6th, 2004 02:13 PM
Sir Stonesalot >Gypsy, you are one of the real beauties on "Rocks-off"....why we can't be closer has always puzzled me.<

It's because you are not a witty, shaven headed EMT.

Have I mentioned lately that Gypsy sent me a topless pic of herself?

Oh yes, she is a natural beauty...but that is not why she is so attractive. As hard as it is to believe, her inner beauty is more powerful than her magnificent outter shell.

May 6th, 2004 02:18 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Have I mentioned lately that Gypsy sent me a topless pic of herself?

Would she let you use that as an avatar?
May 6th, 2004 02:41 PM
Sir Stonesalot Nice try TTM.
May 6th, 2004 03:10 PM
Ben Gurion
quote:
Joey wrote:

{{{{{{{ ? }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

" This is NOT a time for timid souls and trembling spirits " ( Lyndon Baines Johnson , circe 1967 ) / ( Bushie43 , circa 2004 )

ìç÷áíÞò èåüò

Page: 1 2 3 4 5