ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

Honolulu International Center, January 21, 1973
Annie Leibovitz

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: TORONTO EMAIL LIST HERE Return to archive
05-13-02 03:50 PM
Miss U. U asked, I delivered.
All invited who will be coming to TORONTO!!

To send a message: [email protected]
To subscribe: [email protected]
05-13-02 11:52 PM
Miss U. I think there's a problem with those links. I hope not...let me know. Try this if any problems:

Subscribe!

Enter your email to join TO Stones 2002 today!

Hosted By Topica

05-14-02 12:06 AM
Bluzian Hi - What does this list entail, exactly!? A pre-warm-up
celebration get-together? Some kinda pyramid scam of stones
tix? Picket-line boycotters challenging SamGoody et al?

Intrigued... :-)
Ian
05-14-02 12:12 AM
Miss U. Hey there....

This wasn't my idea; just did as you guys requested, and I think it's a great idea to keep in touch. The email list is yours for those of you to join, make it what you want it to be...use your imagination! Maybe a pre-concert or concert get together. Maybe a means to band together when ticket sale day comes round. Whatever. I wasn't born in TO so I'm not the expert on the city, although I know enough.

Here's the description I gave of it:

Sightings, contacts, gig info/clues, party plans for Stones Tour 2002 when they invade TORONTO, Canada. All STONES fans welcome who will be coming to TORONTO. Get info on Toronto from those who know the inside scoop. Plan to get together for a blast!!! All get together & rock all night, Get ready, for sure, Okay Let's Go.....

Any ideas/suggestions? I'm just providing the outlet for planning.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.