ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

Honolulu International Center, January 21, 1973
Annie Leibovitz

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 2 questions about ticket sales... Return to archive
05-13-02 09:31 AM
twicks 1. Have people who joined the GetAccess thing gotten good seats for the arena/stadium shows? I'm debating whether or not to join for first crack at Ford Field tix, or just try my luck when they go on sale June 1.

2. Are the $50 seats good, or are they nosebleeds? I ask only because for the No Security shows in '99, I seem to recall the cheaper seats actually being closer to the stage than the more-expensive ones.

Any help would be appreciated.
05-13-02 09:56 AM
voodoopug I ended up with tenth row in front of stage at united cneter through sam goody
05-13-02 11:24 AM
lauri4tr
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I ended up with tenth row in front of stage at united cneter through sam goody

How much did you pay for those seats? Were they the $350 ones? I paid $90, but don't know what the seats are yet. Hoping I get something good.
05-13-02 12:11 PM
riverrat I got Tower front row with Sam Goody!
05-13-02 12:50 PM
voodoopug I paid 350 for them. I got my aragon seats through ticketmaster on the internet when they went on sale, and I got commisky seats (5throw third base side) when my uncle was 2nd in line at ticketmaster on Saturday morning.....so miracles can happen. Your ninety dollar seats will be up in the third balcony, but if you have not been in the United Center before, there is not a bad seat in the house for concerts. Lets hook up sometime and jam some stones if you are in the chicago area. Drop me an e mail

[email protected]

John

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.