ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

Honolulu International Center, January 21, 1973
Annie Leibovitz

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Opening Acts for the World Tour Return to archive
05-11-02 04:20 PM
Robert Schneeweiss Does anyone know if opening acts have been allocated for the respective dates? A news release mentioned some pretty cool names - Buddy Guy, Sheryl Crow...

Robert

05-11-02 04:58 PM
glencar The Pretenders are opening up for the opening show in Boston. And didn't you stand near me at Wembley? Are you the guy from Austria?
05-11-02 05:22 PM
TT Jonny Lang, No Doubt (!?)
05-12-02 09:37 AM
MarthaMyDear So far, according to what Mick said at the press conference...

Pretenders
Sheryl Crow
Johnny Lang
No Doubt

And, that's what I heard, but he MIGHT have said (or mumbled (???)... lol......... :P ) more (???)... ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
05-12-02 12:31 PM
The Worst
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
No Doubt

Oooh nooo, pleeeassse nooott! Five years ago, I thought, that they were great, but meanwhile, I have sold my CD of them, even though I only got 2 Euros for it...
05-12-02 03:25 PM
~AzQb
quote:
Robert Schneeweiss wrote:
Does anyone know if opening acts have been allocated for the respective dates? A news release mentioned some pretty cool names - Buddy Guy, Sheryl Crow...

Robert

I'm TOTALLLEEEE psyched to see Chrissie and the rest of the Pretenders get down for the New York Shows ; )

~~~A~~~
05-12-02 11:13 PM
Robert Schneeweiss I appreciate the feedback, but I was looking for a specific breakdown by city. Obviously that's not available yet, otherwise someone would likely have posted the information.

05-13-02 01:54 AM
enchantedsln
quote:
Robert Schneeweiss wrote:
A news release mentioned some pretty cool names - Buddy Guy, Sheryl Crow...

Robert

I can't wait to catch a show where S.C. opens for them... two of my fave acts in one night. If y'all are Sheryl fans, you must pick up her new album, it's awesome. there's a cool giveaway going on at her site, too: http://cmon.sherylcrow.com/slab

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.