ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

Honolulu International Center, January 21, 1973
Annie Leibovitz

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'm in at the Orpheum!!! Return to archive
05-11-02 10:09 AM
brandosnny Anyone else get tixx??
05-11-02 10:34 AM
nanky Nope - tried but they shut it after 15 minutes

Congrats!
05-11-02 10:57 AM
winter I got 1, balcony. My girl friend is going to kill me!
05-11-02 11:03 AM
brandosnny Cool, we're probably next to each other, I'm in row Y. doesn't matter where though, anywhere in that theatre is going to be amazing that night. Could you only get one, or did you only try for one??
05-11-02 03:35 PM
winter I tried to hit for a double a couple of times, but I got the not enough seats response. I knew a number of the rows had an odd number of seats and that most people would be trying to get 2, so I went for the single. I tried to get a second single, but by the time I had finished with the payment info, the site was shut down.

Let me know if and where you're going to be pre-partying. Since it looks like I'll be going it alone, it'd be great to meet up with some other fans.

I hope they announce a FleetCenter show.

Any chance they do a surprise pre-tour club show at Avalon or the Paradise? Keepin' my fingers crossed.

05-12-02 08:46 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy For all you who got tickets to the Orpheum - my hatred knows no bounds.

Anyway, a FleetCenter show's pretty damn likely. Tickets for the Orpheum and CGMI sold out like hot cakes in Antarctica.

But I don't think they can do Surprise Pre-Tour Shows anymore, not since the debacle in Woostah.

Here's hopin' for a FleetCenter show... or a sudden shower of money to land on my head so I can go to the Orpheum...
05-13-02 06:56 AM
winter Heard from a relatively reliable source that there will be a FleetCenter show, with tickets possibly to go on sale this Saturday. Lets hope he's right.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.