ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

Honolulu International Center, January 21, 1973
Annie Leibovitz

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Soul Survivors Tour Return to archive
05-10-02 11:26 AM
~AzQb

That's just what "I" would call it

LOL
~~~~A~~~~~
05-10-02 11:34 AM
Maxlugar My dearest Queen,

I want you on my right side in The Black Limousine.

There will be many of us and we'll be packed rather close.

You will be pressed hard to my right arm.

Every time I take a sip of my Vodka and Snapple, my right arm shall rub against your swollen left breast.

And each time our eyes will meet in sheepish acknowledgment.

Maxy Van Cortlandt, BLIMP 5!, C9!

05-10-02 11:44 AM
~AzQb

Wellllllllllllllllllll

My~DarlinGeStB~~~~~~~~~

{!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}

You must keep the ~Q ever -so - presently in yer thoughts, there
Mr.Lugar.

You have the royal e-mail. You know what to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

They need to name this thing. I say, "Soul Survivors Tour" and fuck everything else.

{Think of names for this thing, Maxlugar...as they'er ever so open fer idears ; )

and just might happen a glance!LOL!!!!}

MuchLove
~~~~A~~~~
05-10-02 11:52 AM
~AzQb

...oh....and.....that limo ride is one i SHALL be joining you in....if the offer is still up for grabs...

LOL

; )
05-10-02 11:57 AM
Maxlugar I say Mick named it already:

The Pillars of the Community Tour. Or Pillars Of Society Tour would be more like it.

I like the days of the no name tour though.

It was The '72 Tour not "The Exile on Main St. Tour", ya know?

The '75 Tour wasn't called the "Oh Shit, We Just lost Mick Taylor! Tour"

I dunno. Maxy's old fashioned ya know, my Queen?

Maxy Van Cortlandt, Blimp 5!
05-10-02 12:08 PM
~AzQb

I know 'XXXActly what cha mean, MisterMaxlugar!!!

But now, you know, there has to be that theme/stage/setup...that pulls the whole thing together...

so we might as well, loyal fans that we are, throw out as many worthwhile ideas as possible in the (not quite vain) hope that a wood or a log might log on

LOL

.......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh, i'm so very looking forward to this, MisterLugar !!! {The limosine awaits ; )

~A

05-10-02 12:17 PM
Maxlugar >"..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh, i'm so very looking forward to this, MisterLugar !!! {The limosine awaits ; )"

yes! Yes!! YES!!!

I'm going to start pricing them out this weekend!

Shiver!!!

Developing...........

Maxy Van...oh you know!
05-10-02 12:28 PM
KeepRigid >"The Soul Survivors Tour and Fuck Everything Else"<

Works for me.
05-10-02 03:01 PM
Jaxx there you go. now that goes hand in hand with >MY OPENER REQUEST< way back when for >SOUL SURVIVOR!<

i luv it

btw, got msg2...
05-10-02 03:10 PM
Maxlugar Jaxxy,

I want you on my left.

I will be using my left arm to take copious hits of cheeba.

Blush!!!

Maxy Von Limousine!
05-11-02 09:06 AM
Scot Rocks Stoned for Life
05-11-02 01:10 PM
~AzQb
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
there you go. now that goes hand in hand with >MY OPENER REQUEST< way back when for >SOUL SURVIVOR!<

i luv it

btw, got msg2...

Jaxx...i remember you said this!!!!!

"Soul Survivors Tour 2002"

LOL

~Love
A
05-11-02 01:37 PM
Cardinal Ximinez Maxy...FYI...'72 tour was known as the "STP" or "Stones Touring Party" tour...'75 was the "Tour of the Americas"...We'll know what the name of this tour is, when we know what the name of the "greatest hits" set is called.

My pick (as good as the "Soul Survivors Tour" is...) is "The Blimp Tour 2003/2003"...

Cardinal X, C10, B5.....

P.S. I want my seat in the limo to be on the floor, right at the Queen's feet, so she can stroke my sweaty bald head, and I can gently caress the royal tootsies!
05-11-02 01:42 PM
~AzQb

I'm so thrilled at teh prospect of the tootsies thing that i'm experiencing an odd tingle >sigh<

LookingForwardtoTheLimo~LOL

"~~~~~~~~~Roseland.....{she murmers in her sleep....Roseland..."...she sighs}

This is just everpresent effervesecence!!!! ; )
~
05-11-02 02:47 PM
Cardinal Ximinez Well Annie, if you really wanted your tootsies gently caressed, you could have let FPM & I know that you were gonna be at the press conference. You could have had BOTH tootsies gently caressed at the SAME TIME, by the best tootsie caressers in the piney woods of central PA!

I think you were avoiding us.
05-12-02 03:35 PM
~AzQb
quote:
Cardinal Ximinez wrote:
Well Annie, if you really wanted your tootsies gently caressed, you could have let FPM & I know that you were gonna be at the press conference. You could have had BOTH tootsies gently caressed at the SAME TIME, by the best tootsie caressers in the piney woods of central PA!

I think you were avoiding us.

I WAS NOT!!! I just happened to have NO IDEA i was going up to the bRONX until the vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrry last minute !

Let me settle this thing once & for all: if Maxy is on the real about MSG, we'll see you there ; ) and that, in the limo {LOL}

~~~~~~~~AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~
05-12-02 06:41 PM
Jaxx
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Jaxxy,
I want you on my left.
I will be using my left arm to take copious hits of cheeba.
Blush!!!
Maxy Von Limousine!

if the offer is real i am there with my kalifornia >sense< that will knock you senseless. and yeah. if you're taking hits on the left side you will want me on your left side...

quote:
~AzQb wrote:
Jaxx...i remember you said this!!!!!
"Soul Survivors Tour 2002"
LOL
~Love
A

hahaha. we are THERE, baby, THERE! i'm heading east so we better get this party started......!!!!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.