ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

Honolulu International Center, January 21, 1973
Annie Leibovitz

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith dye job Return to archive
05-09-02 02:51 PM
sandrew Anyone else notice that Keith is dying his hair again? I thought the gray was fine...
05-10-02 12:38 AM
gypsy71 I think Keith looked HOT! He is mountable!
05-10-02 09:31 AM
jb Keith looked really good;except that prick camerman kept focusing on his bald spot. Perhaps Keith should have some hair transplanted or put that powder shit in his hair for a fuller look.
05-10-02 12:29 PM
KeepRigid "Keith should put that powder shit in his hair for a fuller look."

*blank stare*
05-10-02 05:50 PM
Honky Tonker I think Keith puts that powder shit in his nose! This could be just a rumor though!
05-10-02 08:02 PM
gypsy >>I think Keith puts that powder shit in his nose! This could be just a rumor though!<<

*blank stare*

05-11-02 03:54 AM
F505 I would like to see a picture of all the fans complaining Keith is fat, bold or grey. Besides who gives a damn?
05-11-02 07:27 PM
gotdablouse "bold" ?

I always thought that Keith was still his old intrepid self but if you say so...
05-11-02 08:16 PM
Honky Tonk Man None of its important, but its true. Not sure about the baldness but at Micks dads (or was it mums) funeral, he turned up completley grey. I mean, i only posted about him looking fat for a giggle. I think thats more to do with his age then eating too much

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.