ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

Honolulu International Center, January 21, 1973
Annie Leibovitz

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Wiltern Return to archive
05-09-02 12:35 PM
56DeSoto Oofta...feel like I've overindulged. Anybody else headed to the Wiltern in Nov? I feel a little dirty about the whole fan club thing, like Sam Goody has taken advantage of me (which they have). But I can't help being horridly excited about going to the Wiltern...

Amanda
56DeSoto

www.edithgrove.com
[Edited by 56DeSoto]
05-09-02 01:16 PM
T&A Gonna be caravaning down to LA (from SF) for the Wiltern. Couldn't be more excited. Just found out my buddy also scored two for Orpheum. So, now we have a planetrip and a roadtrip. Maybe we'll be boating to Shanghai next year the way it's shaping up!
05-10-02 11:08 PM
letitrock Sure could use a tiket for the Wiltern. Open for offers and demand.
05-11-02 12:12 AM
jaggerchick26 I would sell my soul for tickets to the Wiltern. I am both up for grabs and open for offers.
05-11-02 11:03 AM
Dan If anyone with a pair to the Wiltern collects bootlegs, before deciding on a guest, keep in mind that I do record shows and will not let the largely cosmetic post 9/11 security procedures deter or intimidate me.

Don't assume they will just "show up" like others have in the past, they have to be recorded by a real, live, ticket holding person. I hope that person is me.

[email protected]
[email protected]

http://www.geocities.com/ijwthstd
05-11-02 03:56 PM
56DeSoto My guest tic is going to my boyfriend...he better be nice to me. I just lucked onto the Wiltern presale while I was sighing about not having a chance in hell of getting in there. And then it just popped up presale while I was surfing round and round the fan club site. Hope to get my 56 DeSoto in good driving shape and road trip out there from NM.

Amanda
56DeSoto
www.edithgrove.com
05-12-02 07:59 AM
MarthaMyDear I GOT IN!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! Actually, I live so close to it, I could walk (maybe it's a couple of miles from me, at the most), so I'm friggin' STOKED!!! I'm going with my friend, who's another die-hard fan, etc., and we are on CLOUD NINE!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK.!!! lol........................ :P I found a couple of sites (I'll be looking for some better ones soon, etc.) which have a couple of pix of the Wiltern on them, but I MAY (if I have time, etc.) go to the Wiltern and take a couple of pix myself and post them here (at least of the outside... I have two rolls of film here right now) and here are the links to the sites I've found so far:

blade runner film locations..."Not Taffey's" / Wiltern Theatre

By the way, Blade Runner is Mick's favorite film...

-AND-

Bill Graham Presents the Wiltern Theatre

If anyone finds some better pix, etc., please post them here, if you can (but I'll try doing that, also, soon)!!! ROCK ON AND CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO GOT (AND WILL GET) WHAT THEY WANTED AS WELL AS NEEDED!!! YIPPEEE!!!

*** Martha ***

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.