ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Oh my God no fucking you again!!
NYC 2005 - © Julie Jacobson
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey Gazza! ( NSC-NSC-NSC) Return to archive
May 14th, 2005 06:34 AM
Ten Thousand Motels I thought you might find this amusing. Well the upside of all this is that now her "farewell tour" is over, maybe she'll actually go away. (But somehow I doubt it.) At any rate with all the money she made, she'll probably be able to keep a crack team of plastic surgeons on retainer...if she hasn't already.

THE FIGURES ARE IN, AND CHER IS TOP TOUR DIVA

CHER is officially the world's top diva - her farewell tour has been confirmed as the top-grossing trek ever for a female artist.

The pop superstar, who wrapped up the tour on 30 April (05) at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, played 280 shows in North America alone, performing to 2,880,726 fans, and grossing $195 million (GBP103 million).

A spokesman for Clear Channel Entertainment, the company who promoted the trek, says, "No other female artist has ever come close to what she did... She outworked them all."

With European and Australian shows included, Cher played a total of 325 dates.

14/05/2005 01:08

May 14th, 2005 09:36 AM
Gazza LOL

Nice one
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour