ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Oh my God no fucking you again!!
NYC 2005 - © Julie Jacobson
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Robert Plant on Conan O'Brien Return to archive
May 13th, 2005 04:37 PM
Vinyl kills Tonite!
May 14th, 2005 12:16 AM
time is on my side Thanks for the information!!!

Wonder what songs he'll play from Mighty Rearranger (killer album- hope it's Let The Four Winds Blow, Tin Pan Valley, Dancing In Heaven among my favorites on a very strong album- a creative peak for Robert Plant).
May 14th, 2005 12:49 AM
time is on my side Hey, just found out in addition to Robert Plant, they also have Quentin Tarantino on the show. Should be a great show!!

The first half of this show really sucks- waiting for Plant and Tarantino to come on and liven things up.

Plant played an O.K. version of Shine It All Around (sounds better on the album). Plant looks great and seemed in good spirits. Tarantino was definitely in good spirits and was very entertaining.

[Edited by time is on my side]
May 14th, 2005 11:20 AM
Martha Will this show rerun on the Comedy Channel Monday? I missed it. But I did tape the entire half hour interview that Planty did with Charlie Rose! It was excellent. Robert talked about Dylan, which made my day! Haven't heard Mighty Re-Arranger yet. Is anyone here catching him on his tour?
May 14th, 2005 02:05 PM
justinkurian I'm seeing him at the Beacon next month. He's definitely worth seeing live.

I just saw Dylan there a few weeks ago...had second row seats. Literally right in front of Bob. I'm still amazed - I got them through the BobDylan.com presale.
May 14th, 2005 02:38 PM
Vinyl kills Crap! I passed out and missed it. Don't they rerun the Conan show the day after on some other network???
May 14th, 2005 04:12 PM
Steamboat Bill, Jr. They show it on CNBC, I'm not sure what time though. This show should broadcast on Monday.
May 14th, 2005 10:39 PM
glencar I believe it'll be on Monday night at 7PM EST.
May 14th, 2005 11:01 PM
Vinyl kills Thank you gentlemen!
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour