ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Oh my God no fucking you again!!
NYC 2005 - © Julie Jacobson
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: On No Not You Again Return to archive
May 12th, 2005 07:56 PM
juanma_891 Its very good???Its very bad???
May 12th, 2005 09:00 PM
CraigP Give it a listen. Great... Raw, rocking... Very Stones. Best stuff in a while.
May 12th, 2005 09:05 PM
Happy Motherfucker!! Absoluty great shit from the boys. It's what I've been waiting on. If this song is any indication of what the rest of the album is going to be like, I think we're in for a treat!
May 12th, 2005 09:49 PM
Soldatti
quote:
juanma_891 wrote:
Its very good???Its very bad???

Look here:
http://www.rockpassion.com/oh%20no%20not%20you%20again2.mp3

[Edited by Soldatti]
May 12th, 2005 10:29 PM
corgi37 Despite Jaggers vocals, you can tell it sounds pretty good. Very Stones'y.

And, you JUST KNOW, the critics are gonna say "Just like every other Stones song".

I dont know about it being the 1st single though. It's catchy enough, but "Fucking up my life" aint going to get it airplay on the kiddie music shows. Not that the Stones would get played anyway, but ya'll get my point.

Also, singles dont mean too much anymore.

Now, as for a clip, i'd love to see a tough performance clip like Respectable.
May 13th, 2005 09:11 AM
Surround Sister Greatest rocker at least since Little T & A... Groovy & roll at the same time...
May 13th, 2005 09:29 AM
Maxlugar As one of the few here that has seen and heard it live, I can assure you it rocks with large, engourged, swaggeringly agitated Bull Balls.

It's what we were waiting for, trust me.

Made me want to run out and buys me a Ticky, ya know?

GET YOUR TICKY'S!

Your friend and idol,

Maxlugar - Internet Savior.

[Proof Read By Helen Keller]
May 13th, 2005 11:10 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
As one of the few here that has seen and heard it live, I can assure you it rocks with large, engourged, swaggeringly agitated Bull Balls.

It's what we were waiting for, trust me.

Made me want to run out and buys me a Ticky, ya know?

GET YOUR TICKY'S!

Your friend and idol,

Maxlugar - Internet Savior.

[Proof Read By Helen Keller]

Macky......

got something for you here .

Reply!
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour