ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Oh my God no fucking you again!!
NYC 2005 - © Julie Jacobson
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Flea!!!! Check PM!!!! Like real, real soon!!! Return to archive
May 12th, 2005 03:37 PM
sirmoonie I always wanted to do one of these posts, like it was all important and I had something secret to say that none of you will know what the top secret contents of. Well except FPM....
May 12th, 2005 04:01 PM
FPM C10 Thanks (wink wink) for the, um, secret info (nudge, nudge) about the, er, um, secret stuff (secret handshake)

By this time the secret is about as secret as the fact that the Stones are going to tour. I finally got around to finishing the C10 movie and WANTED to make it a nice surprise for everyone, except I didn't have too many folks' addresses, and then it became kind of obvious why I was asking. I asked SS and he said he thought he had Max's address, so he was the only C10 guy I DIDN'T ask, and now I suppose it looks like I wasn't going to send him one (in fact I just saw over at the 'Pad that SS was telling him HE would make sure Max got one!). In reality my intentions are just the opposite - I thought it might be a nice way for everyone to remember when we were all friends, and I also added the '02 Blimp footage as an addendum so I could include my friend Riffy in the fun.

Watching it now is like that scene in Killer Angels where Armistead and Hancock are singing weepy songs in California before going off to fight each other in the Civil War.

There's a lot of great stuff about that weekend that ISN'T in it, and there's not much Maxy and hardly any Nanky (who was explicitly anti-camera as I recall), but the spirit of the C10 IS in it.

I hope to have them mailed out on Saturday. I still need Steel Drivin' Hammer's address - he's the co-producer!
May 12th, 2005 04:06 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
Thanks (wink wink) for the, um, secret info (nudge, nudge) about the, er, um, secret stuff (secret handshake)

[...]

Luggy?!?!
May 12th, 2005 04:14 PM
FPM C10
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Luggy?!?!

QUE?
May 12th, 2005 04:25 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

QUE?

^
|
|
|
|________What?!?
May 12th, 2005 04:25 PM
nankerphelge Actually, I believe I told everyone before I went that if anyone took a picture of me, I'd throw their camera in the lake!!

I just have this thing about "evidence" -- you can all understand. I am barred in three states (and barred FROM the rest) -- I have to watch out!!

Anyhowe -- looking forward to watching it and remembering what we did!
[Edited by nankerphelge]
May 12th, 2005 04:33 PM
FPM C10 Yes, I do recall, and then as now, completely understand. But there IS one shot of you cooking steaks in the backyard, and I think the back of your head during the drunken post.

I just wish the scene of us in the elevator was on film.

"Eeeeew...she FARTED!"
May 12th, 2005 05:02 PM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

I just wish the scene of us in the elevator was on film.

I hope you didn't include the footage of the Anal Warts .

Shiver ...........................................

Sacky ! ™

[ Edited by Shecky ]
[Edited by Joey]
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour