ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Oh my God no fucking you again!!
NYC 2005 - © Julie Jacobson
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: second day presales - did anybody indulge..? Return to archive Page: 1 2
May 11th, 2005 12:07 PM
mac_daddy inquiring minds want to know...

how did y'all do..?
May 11th, 2005 01:17 PM
cooper anyone have a code for chicago??
May 11th, 2005 02:03 PM
charlotte Mac, I bought 4 excellent seats for $95 each for the new Charlotte Arena...this was day one for Charlotte
[Edited by charlotte]
May 11th, 2005 02:05 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
charlotte wrote:
Mac, I bought 4 excellent seats for $95 each for the new Charlotte Arena...

wonderful news - i was worried about you because they announced the presale late last night, and apparently there was no amex offer...

glad it worked out...

____

i got two good ones at anaheim! couldnt be more stoked!!!

[Edited by mac_daddy]
May 11th, 2005 02:40 PM
charlotte good deal Mac!!! I checked about 1am and was ready/armed at 9am!! I went for $165 but did not like the angles but on the floor and just checked $95 and wow that's what I wanted up a little on the side front row, perfect angle of the entire stage...
May 11th, 2005 04:34 PM
mac_daddy you are gutsier than i am...

i plugged in the the price range, and snatched them up...

today was faster than yesterday...
May 11th, 2005 05:00 PM
charlotte either will put in an early grave or keep me younger!!! one of the two....for sure....
May 11th, 2005 08:45 PM
chris girard I got 4 ticket for MCI in Washington, DC., I went for the $160 tickets, I'm OK with them, not down on the floor, but still good seats. I have no complaint. I'm happy I get to see them again.
May 12th, 2005 09:05 AM
mac_daddy nicely done, chris.

anybody else..?
May 12th, 2005 09:29 AM
Moonisup Congratulations on your tix!!!
May 12th, 2005 09:35 AM
parmeda I am locked 'n locked, my mac-of-all-daddy's...

...you will hear me screamin' (or possibly sobbing) in the next 30 minutes or so!
May 12th, 2005 09:36 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
parmeda wrote:
I am locked 'n locked, my mac-of-all-daddy's...

...you will hear me screamin' (or possibly sobbing) in the next 30 minutes or so!

good for you - i am crossing fingers for you! let us know what happens...
May 12th, 2005 10:07 AM
scope The preview link is up on the Fenway show. You can see the seats available before joining, and if you purchase, they add the $100 on top of all the other charges. Unfortunately they only are showing $450 tix, so the grand total is over $1000 for a pair.

I'm gonna take my chances on the general sale on Saturday.
May 12th, 2005 10:12 AM
parmeda YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

BULLSEYE, you fuckers!

I SCORED
May 12th, 2005 10:22 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
parmeda wrote:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

BULLSEYE, you fuckers!

I SCORED

beautiful!

what show..?
May 12th, 2005 10:24 AM
flexy633 I just did the second pre-sale for Chicago and got Section 141, row 10. I'm not on the field, but I don't think these are bad seats for $160 a piece. I did have the $100 tacked on, so my total bill is $450. Now it's time to start paying back my boss since he's the one that let me use his card.
May 12th, 2005 10:24 AM
Moonisup
quote:
flexy633 wrote:
I just did the second pre-sale for Chicago and got Section 141, row 10. I'm not on the field, but I don't think these are bad seats for $160 a piece. I did have the $100 tacked on, so my total bill is $450. Now it's time to start paying back my boss since he's the one that let me use his card.

ouch!
May 12th, 2005 10:25 AM
parmeda
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
beautiful!

what show..?

Chi-town, baby...
May 12th, 2005 10:30 AM
Gazza what seats/price range did you get, Pam?
May 12th, 2005 11:02 AM
parmeda On the field, Gazza...$160.00...Keith's side...aisle seats (dead center)...

...and there will be no obstacles barring Pammy from rushing the stage
May 12th, 2005 11:19 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
parmeda wrote:
On the field, Gazza...$160.00...Keith's side...aisle seats (dead center)...

what kind of presale: amex, amex gold, fanclub..?
May 12th, 2005 11:28 AM
parmeda The fan club, mac.

But, let me tell ya...
Fuckers threw me some shit right off the get go, pushing the $60 seats as 'best available'...yeah, my ass!
I didn't give up...I'm so damn persistant, lol
It took 15 tries...I counted!

In all honesty, I'm sure the ones I have were released by someone ditching them, IMO. And that's fine by me...

May 12th, 2005 11:59 AM
flexy633 This is what I mean about Ticket Bastard and their silly system. My first try, I got Section 141, then I tried again and got 324, then B5 for $450, then I went back and got 141 again, so I took those. Had I known I could have gotten on the field for $160, I would have kept trying!!! Oh, well.....at least I'm going and should see pretty good.
May 12th, 2005 12:11 PM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
parmeda wrote:
On the field, Gazza...$160.00...Keith's side...aisle seats (dead center)...

To help me learn some more ticket buying strategy could you tell us what section and what row?
May 12th, 2005 12:14 PM
parmeda D3 - Row 2, Mr Jimmy

...good luck!
May 12th, 2005 12:16 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
parmeda wrote:
The fan club, mac.

But, let me tell ya...
Fuckers threw me some shit right off the get go, pushing the $60 seats as 'best available'...yeah, my ass!
I didn't give up...I'm so damn persistant, lol
It took 15 tries...I counted!

In all honesty, I'm sure the ones I have were released by someone ditching them, IMO. And that's fine by me...

when i did the amex presale at anaheim, i selected the $160 price (didnt want $450 to be best available), and i came up with two on the floor...

best available is never the way to go. glad it worked out for you...
May 12th, 2005 12:20 PM
parmeda Oh, I know, mac...I was throwing darts and hoping I hit anything. If it didn't work out the way it did, I was ready for Plan B
May 12th, 2005 02:39 PM
Angiegirl What is this Amex anyway?
May 12th, 2005 02:40 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
What is this Amex anyway?

american express
May 12th, 2005 02:42 PM
Angiegirl Ah, thanks, lol
Page: 1 2
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour