ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Oh my God no fucking you again!!
NYC 2005 - © Julie Jacobson
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Today" Show NBC 11th May Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
May 11th, 2005 08:30 AM
Gazza For US fans

apparently Mick and Keith are being interviewed on "Today" on NBC this morning by Matt Lauer

Not sure if its been on yet, but hopefully some of you will be able to catch it
May 11th, 2005 09:26 AM
Nellcote Gazza, this is booked for Friday with Matt Lauer, who is liked by the Stones, contrary to Katie Couric who slagged them this am, after she touched down off of her broom.
May 11th, 2005 09:35 AM
mac_daddy matt lauer is the biggest tool EVER!!!

i always hope that he gets lost on one of his "where in the world is matt lauer?" segments, secretly hoping the answer to the question is "being gored by a buffalo" or something similar. they always find him though ...

how that a$$jack is sexually attractive to some is beyond me... i love seeing him squirm as his ex's all come out of the woodwork lookin' to get paid. couldnt have happened to a better guy...

[/rant]

for those that do not know, today airs 7-9 am weekdays on nbc. it is tape delayed here, so it starts at 9 am pst out here...
May 11th, 2005 09:40 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
matt lauer is the biggest tool EVER!!!

i always hope that he gets lost on one of his "where in the world is matt lauer?" segments, secretly hoping the answer to the question is "being gored by a buffalo" or something similar. they always find him though ...

how that a$$jack is sexually attractive to some is beyond me... i love seeing him squirm as his ex's all come out of the woodwork lookin' to get paid. couldnt have happened to a better guy...

[/rant]

for those that do not know, today airs 7-9 am weekdays on nbc. it is tape delayed here, so it starts at 9 am pst out here...

Is NBC programming usually broadcast over the WEB (streaming)?

Thanks
May 11th, 2005 09:48 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Is NBC programming usually broadcast over the WEB (streaming)?

Thanks

i have no idea...

do a google search

"nbc"

"nbc today show"

"nbc4"
May 11th, 2005 10:03 AM
mac_daddy today just started, and matt l's interview with mick and keef will air sometime during today's show...

i cant believe i have to watch this thing (instead of sportscenter) this am...

May 11th, 2005 10:28 AM
christijanus http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7815011/
May 11th, 2005 10:28 AM
Saint Sway I caught the interview this morning. The thing that really stood out for me was when it occured to me that I CANT RECALL THE LAST TIME I'VE SEEN MICK *AND* KEITH SITTING TOGETHER IN THE SAME INTERVIEW!!

when was the last time they sat down TOGETHER for the same interview segment. They are always interviews SEPERATELY.

I wonder what prompted the change???

the interview was good. Mick seemed a little uncomfortable with Keiths responses. But thats Mick. I liked all their answers - all very to the point.

I like that Lauer didnt ask why are you doing this again - instead he asked why do people always ask you that question. Very nice. Cuz its the stupidest question they get asked. Why? BECAUSE THEY FUCKING CAN. THATS WHY!!!
May 11th, 2005 10:44 AM
Starbuck i don't know about matt lauer.

i don't know about katie couric.

but that ann currie...she is one sexy mamma!
May 11th, 2005 10:49 AM
mac_daddy not a bad interview...

part 2 is friday (yikes that means i have to watch the bloody "today" show again)...
[Edited by mac_daddy]
May 11th, 2005 10:50 AM
Martha
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
today just started, and matt l's interview with mick and keef will air sometime during today's show...

i cant believe i have to watch this thing (instead of sportscenter) this am...

I HEAR that! Watching it to catch the BOSS was excrutiating. And it airs for 3 fookin' hours here in OH. Dear gawd what could anyone possibly have to talk about for 3 hours 5 days a week? It's obnoxious AND boring all at the same time. :-)
May 11th, 2005 10:51 AM
Martha
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
not a bad interview...

part 2 is tomorrow (yikes that means i have to watch the bloody "today" show again)...

I will pray for you! Did you tape? :-) I missed it.
May 11th, 2005 10:53 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
contrary to Katie Couric who slagged them this am, after she touched down off of her broom.

She did? Somehow that doesn't surprise me. What a b/witch.
May 11th, 2005 11:00 AM
Martha I ride a broom. It really saves on gas let me tell ya.
May 11th, 2005 11:22 AM
Steel Wheels Thanks for posting the interview link. Nothing really jumps out at me that's really interesting, but a fun read nonetheless.

I do dig what Mick says towards the end, about working hard to give people what they want.

God Bless Mick, Keef, Ronnie, Charlie, and Stu, where ever he might be.
May 11th, 2005 11:23 AM
Steel Wheels I think the last time they were in the same room together for an interview was for the Fortune magazine interview, or the last Today show interview from the release of 4 Flicks.
May 11th, 2005 11:28 AM
J.J.Flash If a webcast reprising this pops up, and you could post this here, I will appreciate it.

God bless you people
May 11th, 2005 11:50 AM
The Wick What hour of the show was it? The first or third?
May 11th, 2005 11:55 AM
Joey
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
matt lauer is the biggest tool EVER!!!

Mac_daddy .................you certainly are one funny friggin dude .

You make Joey laugh like Hell today .

Joeykins ! ™

May 11th, 2005 12:39 PM
mac_daddy
jjf - check this thread out (nbc "today show" interview stream info)

edit:

quote:
Martha wrote:

I HEAR that! Watching it to catch the BOSS was excrutiating. And it airs for 3 fookin' hours here in OH. Dear gawd what could anyone possibly have to talk about for 3 hours 5 days a week? It's obnoxious AND boring all at the same time. :-)

well it looks like it is on for three hours here, too... who knew..? i am never near a tv at this time of day (but i took the past two days off, as i had some business to attend to, and i am not plugged-in with any consistency whilst @ work)...

[Edited by mac_daddy]
May 11th, 2005 01:07 PM
Leonharder You can see it here now http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7815011/

Great to see them together, Keith is in great shape.... not drunk... no cigarets????
May 11th, 2005 01:09 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

jjf - check this thread out (nbc "today show" interview stream info)
[...]

Thanks my dear friend. Anyway, I just read the interview, but haven't found the video streaming. I mean, I thought the video they are providing over there has just the press conference.
May 11th, 2005 01:09 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Leonharder wrote:
You can see it here now http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7815011/

Great to see them together, Keith is in great shape.... not drunk... no cigarets????

looked like he was itchin' to get into that drink, though...

we'll see if he is butt-free on friday, when part 2 of the interview airs...
May 11th, 2005 02:54 PM
Poplar
aren't they great? Keith looked sharp as i've seen him.

May 11th, 2005 03:15 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

but that ann currie...she is one sexy mamma!

she's so full of shit...that bull-sincerity and sickening smile...so vapid that Katie comes out looking good next to her...probably Ann's true reason for being there
May 11th, 2005 03:23 PM
glencar I had that stupid "Today" show on this ayem when I got home & they mentioned NOTHING about an MJ/KR interview. I knew about Friday but not today. Sounds like a dull interview but it'd be nice to see Keith w/o a smoke in his hands.
May 11th, 2005 03:24 PM
glencar
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

she's so full of shit...that bull-sincerity and sickening smile...so vapid that Katie comes out looking good next to her...probably Ann's true reason for being there

Man, you've got some issues. Hate women much?
May 11th, 2005 03:26 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:

W- W- W- W- What ?!?!

JACKY ! ™

Jacky ! .... Jacky ! .... Jacky !
May 11th, 2005 03:28 PM
glencar Joey, Omaha is listed on TM!!!!!!
May 11th, 2005 03:40 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
glencar wrote:

the man with issues is the man who equates two bimbos with womanhood as a whole.

Hate the Red Sox much?

Or just Juice Giambi?

Meredith Vierra has more intelligence in her left pinkie than does Katie, Ann, and the Spankees combined!!

Page: 1 2 3
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour