ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Oh my God no fucking you again!!
NYC 2005 - © Julie Jacobson
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: TICKETS?? Return to archive
May 10th, 2005 08:31 PM
iluvmickjagger07 when and where will tickets be sold for dallas?
i want the best seats i can get.
thanks
May 11th, 2005 07:12 PM
iluvmickjagger07 no one knows??
come on.
please tell me
May 11th, 2005 07:16 PM
mac_daddy check this page early and often (it will turn into the page where you can get tix for the dallas show)...

currently:

US $60.00 - US $400.00

AMERIQUEST PRESENTS
THE ROLLING STONES
ON STAGE
AMERICAN AIRLINES CENTER
TUE NOV 29, 2005 TBA

[Edited by mac_daddy]
May 11th, 2005 07:20 PM
iluvmickjagger07 ok thanks! but it doesnt say when theyll start selling tickets.
May 11th, 2005 07:24 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
ok thanks! but it doesnt say when theyll start selling tickets.

quote:
AMERIQUEST PRESENTS
THE ROLLING STONES
ON STAGE
AMERICAN AIRLINES CENTER
TUE NOV 29, 2005 TBA

"TBA" = to be announced, which refers to ticket on-sale date(s)
May 11th, 2005 07:28 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

"TBA" = to be announced, which refers to ticket on-sale date(s)

oh. ok thanks, i did not know that
May 11th, 2005 07:31 PM
Gimme Shelter I just spent $1343.35 on two seats to the San Francisco show on Nov. 13th with my Fan Club password in the Presale. I sure hope they are in the inner circle or however close Mick was saying that some seats might be.
May 11th, 2005 07:34 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Gimme Shelter wrote:
I just spent $1343.35 on two seats to the San Francisco show on Nov. 13th with my Fan Club password in the Presale. I sure hope they are in the inner circle or however close Mick was saying that some seats might be.

whoa!
May 11th, 2005 07:42 PM
midnightmagic I wonder if there will be a B-stage.

I want Dallas too, but I want club gig more. Should I waste my code on the Dallas or wait for the unknown?
May 11th, 2005 07:49 PM
littleredrooster Buy your Dallas tickets on Ebay or outside the venue on the night of the show
Save the precious for the precious

Da ya feel lucky?
May 11th, 2005 08:03 PM
midnightmagic I feel like waiting sucks, thanks for the advice rooster.
May 11th, 2005 08:09 PM
Snappy McJack Listen to Rooster. This guys knows what he's talking about. If I'm not mistaken, he went to a fair share of shows and gained lots of experience.

Also, I've seen people report that they had no problem getting tickets on the day of a show. Sometimes you'll go on TM and nothing will come up, and you'll think a show is sold out--but it isn't; Tickemaster has a very sporadic and, quite frankly, shitty system. With the prices the Stones ask for it's hard to get a sell-out in such a short period of time.
[Edited by Snappy McJack]
May 11th, 2005 09:07 PM
midnightmagic Your right on with that. In 98 I went to the ticketbastard two days before the Houston Compaq center and got one on the front row for 90 dollars.

The Rooster is a wise bird. I will wait and see what happens.
May 11th, 2005 09:52 PM
iluvmickjagger07 ok roostah since youre so wise and full of knowledge. i want your advice. how and when should i get my dallas ticket at a sensible price
May 12th, 2005 12:22 PM
littleredrooster
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
ok roostah since youre so wise and full of knowledge. i want your advice. how and when should i get my dallas ticket at a sensible price

It is 'The Year of the Roostah' and Wise Roostah say......

Good seats are ALWAYS available outside each particular venue for these shows, usually at a discount.

Survey what is going on you will indentify the 'Scalper Cartel' for that city.
Make a sign 'I'M A FAN, NOT A SCALPER NEED ONE TICKET' and make sure that the script is DARK.
BUY FROM ANOTHER 'FAN'
You will see that scalpers will offer fans looking to dump tickets about 30% of the ticket's face value.
Arrive EARLY! Get the pick of the litter!!!
It also is dependent on the weather at this time of year in Dallas, it could me miserable standing outside the arena.
E Bay is also a good option I've picked up a great single floor seat (5 rows from the stage) during previous tours.
Single tix can be an Ebay BARGAIN!
Check the availability EVERY DAY!

A cute Female also has an advantage on the day of the show!
BE SURE TO BRING A SEAT MAP OF THAT ARENA !!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!
[Edited by littleredrooster]
May 12th, 2005 06:41 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
littleredrooster wrote:

It is 'The Year of the Roostah' and Wise Roostah say......

Good seats are ALWAYS available outside each particular venue for these shows, usually at a discount.

Survey what is going on you will indentify the 'Scalper Cartel' for that city.
Make a sign 'I'M A FAN, NOT A SCALPER NEED ONE TICKET' and make sure that the script is DARK.
BUY FROM ANOTHER 'FAN'
You will see that scalpers will offer fans looking to dump tickets about 30% of the ticket's face value.
Arrive EARLY! Get the pick of the litter!!!
It also is dependent on the weather at this time of year in Dallas, it could me miserable standing outside the arena.
E Bay is also a good option I've picked up a great single floor seat (5 rows from the stage) during previous tours.
Single tix can be an Ebay BARGAIN!
Check the availability EVERY DAY!

A cute Female also has an advantage on the day of the show!
BE SURE TO BRING A SEAT MAP OF THAT ARENA !!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!
[Edited by littleredrooster]

thanks for the info.!! i dont want to wait till last minute though. thats too risky.
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour